Tykables Overnights Review

I ordered from Tykables on 28 September, it was supposed to ship before the 15th October, Than there was shipping problems, then there were more shipping problems, and then more excuses, bottom line is it's now Halloween and I still don't have my diapers. They update there blog every other week with new excuses. I will not order from them again.

I think the order issues are finally solved, I ordered a case from tykables last weekend, the order was processed this Monday and I had my case delivered on the east coast on Wednesday.
Now to the diaper.... this company nailed it!! this diaper is awesome, great tapes, great soft fit that doesn't stretch out, top notch absorbency (more than abu paws and rearz safari) Wicking is also pretty dam good. This diaper is in competition of possibly being the #1 or 2 diaper that's currently being made.

I still have not received my order of 40 tykables fedex had it on the 4th it would have been delivered on wed the 8th Nov here it is Nov 10 still no tykables. I am done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
I still have not received my order of 40 tykables fedex had it on the 4th it would have been delivered on wed the 8th Nov here it is Nov 10 still no tykables. I am done.

Did you check with FedEx? As they've explained there have been a lot of shipping issues out of their control.

And I agree with the reviews here - these diapers are the new ones to beat right now. The hype is real, they fit amazing, they hold amazing, the outer shell is super soft and comfortable plastic, the velcro style tapes are AWESOME x10, just overall a fantastic grand slam of a diaper.

You're missing out if you don't at least try them

ProudPaddedBro said:
Did you check with FedEx? As they've explained there have been a lot of shipping issues out of their control.

And I agree with the reviews here - these diapers are the new ones to beat right now. The hype is real, they fit amazing, they hold amazing, the outer shell is super soft and comfortable plastic, the velcro style tapes are AWESOME x10, just overall a fantastic grand slam of a diaper.

You're missing out if you don't at least try them
I'd like to try them but it's kinda hard not get irritated with delays i placed my order in sept and here we are in November still no shipment of my half case of tykables.

I got my case last week... the packaging is adorable and super blushy!

While I like these a lot there are a few things that keep them from being my favorite or 'ultimate' diaper...

They have four small tapes instead of two big ones. This is an aesthetic preference for me, and far from a deal breaker, but after a few cases of ABU SDKs, Kiddos, and the new 2 tape Cuddlz, these feel 'adult' and much less 'babyish' for us.

Second the shell seems a little less durable than others. Last night I was in the public toilet adjusting the fit, and the bottom right tape and part of the wing just tore right off. I guess in this case I was grateful there was a backup tape on that side, but it nearly gave me a heart attack as I was already wet a bit, and had a 3 hour movie to look forward to.

They seems to absorb a little less quickly than the ABUs and Cuddlz. Normally not a problem as I try to wet slowly and regularly, but when I stand up after sitting for an hour or two I might let out small floods, and I've had them leak a little bit.

They are a little bulkier in the core before wet than other premium brands... this is neither a pro or con, just notable.

The refastanability makes them an ideal baby-play diaper for us, but I am totally hesitant now to wear them out and about.

I received my 2 bags I ordered in Sept. finally several weeks ago. Unfortunately they sent the wrong size ! I emailed them and they were very polite and offered a replacement of the correct size . I received them yesterday . Kudos for them getting orders out before thanksgiving ! I agree with everyone on the delays though .

I tried them out and pleased with them. They still swell up like the old ones but with more capacity . The front has a thicker panel for the Velcro tapes to stick . All in all pretty well pleased . Its up there with the higher capacity diapers now. The big plus is the Velcro tapes! No more worrying about lotion or powder causing tape failure . My partner LOVES this feature !Tape and untape as much as you like . I agree with AdorableRabbit . Wider tapes would be better and aesthetically more appealing. This morning a retaping caused one tape tab to tear off the bottom wing. I will chock this one up for pulling on it fairly hard . Time will tell if its a issue.

All said they are worth trying if you like ab/dl printed diapers

I ordered the improved tykables overnights on blackfriday recieved them on Monday day great service .

After wearing them to bed the past couple nights love the bulk and added absorbency they last a good 12 hours I love the wider Velcro tapetabs and landing zone even though it makes the front of the diaper a little stiffer.
When rolling up the used diaper into it's self I wished the velcro tabs were alittle more sticky to stick to the plastic shell this would prevent the used diaper from reopening/unrolling.

Overall this diaper ranks up there with the Bambino diaper the magifico. I will reorder these diapers later In the near future.

Wowwww this awesome review. I wanna try Tykables but they don't ship to my country.

I got given one of these by a friend, to try out. I was super impressed and loved it. Crinkly enough to be slightly too embarrassing to wear around housemates that don't know (so i didn't), holds enough and swells good. Tapes hold really really well (a common complaint about lots of other diapers), and super cute printed patterns. :)

Tykables Overnights are by far one of the best for absorbency. They swell up so much and they are also very comfortable to wear and I just love the designs they are very cute

Rearz barnyards, Bambino Magnificos, and Abuniverse PeekABU are great as well as the Tykables Overnights. I however have yet to try Tykables Galactic, hopefully soon.
I do like the thickness of Tykables onesies and the colors are dyed BOLD!

Reactions: LilPierre
The galactics are very good I loved them. Peekabus are fantastic also they hold so much and proper swell up when wet and I love the barnyards also. Those designs are mega cute on them

I haven't tried these, but I am guessing they're the same as the the Little Rawrz?!? I have been an ABU Cushies and AHU Super Dry Kids Single Tape Fan for years. But these are the new favourite! The Hook and Loop tabs are so essential for refastening after wetting to avoid drooping. The plasticy feel is 5/5. Hold a ton! I woke this morning soaked and a messy. The two bottom tabs gave way, but the two top tabs carried the load. So suprised of their durability. My new fav, ordered a case!

The Overnights are by far my favourite diaper. There really easy to get here in the UK too.
I find they fit really well, are comfortable with excellent leak guards and can hold a lot of pee!
I'm looking to go for the Galactic version next, I love the space design

Got a half-case (4 packs) of these today, can't wait to try them! :D

Reactions: LittleScotty
Helmfried said:
Got a half-case (4 packs) of these today, can't wait to try them! :D
You get a half Case when you yet have to try them?
That is brave :D

GermanDL said:
True, but I know my size, the reviews seem to be glowing, and ordering small would kill me on postage (cost of shipping per pack was a lot less by ordering a few). If they were easily available in my area I'd order just one to try. ;)

Reactions: GermanDL
GermanDL said:
I only do full cases to save money, haven't had a bad order yet due to sizing, I've been less impressed with product performance though, but I generally wait until I see a few reviews on this site before ordering.
Case and point, xpmedicals new diaper, If I likes the company I'd be ordering right about now, the diaper has been on "the streets" for 3 weeks now, I also figured out that I would be a size large in them since a few people made the remarks of its a normal size medium and runs a little short in length.

This is definitely a diaper I'd go straight for a pack with. Does it have the "Waddle Cut" feature to it? I'm assuming it does since it can get that thick and absorbant.

Sadly it doesn't seem available in even a sample, let alone the 10 pack or more. :/

Back