New Parents choice “stage” 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just discovered that parents choice updated the designs on all of their diapers. So I couldn’t resist buying some. Just over $16 for 72 diapers is a good deal to me. They now have an all over print which is mostly red. It also seems to be about a 1/2- 3/4 inch taller than the dollar general brand. I would add pics if I hadn’t broken the camera on my phone. :/ I’ve already looked on Walmart’s website and google but can’t find any updated pics. I haven’t tested the absorbency yet. And as for “fit” let’s face it, no baby diaper will fit that great but they do stretch a lot. They also replaced the “size 7” for “stage 7” I wonder what that’s about.

Just thought I’d give everyone an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the same kid on the package? I hope they replaced him/her.

12srepaid said:
Is the same kid on the package?

No. It’s a different kid wearing an all white diaper. The box has a all new design too.

Hoping for pictures...

Uggu said:
Hoping for pictures...

ecb9e1c364f1c30a562b634f7ae03daa.jpg

My camera sucks

Wow they look huge. How do they compare to Cruisers 7 or Baby Dry 6?

Uggu said:
Wow they look huge. How do they compare to Cruisers 7 or Baby Dry 6?

I don’t have any cruisers but I have some swaddlers 7 I’ll try and post a side by side when I can.

Great! Thanks. Also, Swaddlers has size 7 now? I really need to try some!!

Uggu said:
Great! Thanks. Also, Swaddlers has size 7 now? I really need to try some!!

a580ec6f031edadbbd58d009aa6c05c5.heic

Swaddlers 7, parents choice 7, dollar general 7

Wow they're are taller!! Let us now how do they compare in all aspects when you try them out :)

Uggu said:
Wow they're are taller!! Let us now how do they compare in all aspects when you try them out :)

I’m wearing one now. Doubt I’ll take the time to write a huge review. But for a cheap store brand diaper it’s what I expect. I still prefer my adult diapers but I still enjoy squeezing into a baby diaper from time to time.

Could you post an image of the packaging?

happiesxxl said:
Could you post an image of the packaging?

Sorry I already threw the box away

Can you only imagine what these might look like if we never evolved past the Huggies Thick diaper designs of the late 70's. Frankly, to me, that was the pinnacle of diaper design. From there it was all marketing schemes to reduce cost and materials. Trim fit is for the birds. As slomo always says, it's a diaper it should look like a diaper and fit like a diaper!

If i can fit into xl goodnites, how will these size up?

ryan2127 said:
If i can fit into xl goodnites, how will these size up?

Most any adult can't fit into a goodnite. You might be able to squeeze into one, but their absorbency would still not be able to properly handle your flow or volume of pee.

You're better off going with an actual adult diaper.

e90a543a-77f9-46ad-ab73-36b81d0b956b_1.3cf931548e1e77837e3a3faf9167da39.jpeg

willnotwill said:

They have changed the design

I just saw they are changing the night pant as well

squishypants said:
I just saw they are changing the night pant as well

How do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back