when you like smelling like a baby what are you referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertabdl74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
most people think baby power and new diaper smell..... but I do have to admit nouthing make me fell more little then smelling like pee or poop....... I just love it when the smell first hits me after I poop my diaper. and then when it h
goes away and you move and then anouther blast of stink comes from you dirty diaper

For me it's definitely baby powder or lotion or creams to me

robertabdl74 said:
most people think baby power and new diaper smell..... but I do have to admit nouthing make me fell more little then smelling like pee or poop....... I just love it when the smell first hits me after I poop my diaper. and then when it h
goes away and you move and then anouther blast of stink comes from you dirty diaper

Believe it or not, but there is a common smell which all babies have. Realistically it comes from their poop. When that smell is dilluted down you get thet classic "baby smell". It's when it's strong and overpowering we can't stand it.

And yes, we as a species have evolved to actually like that smell. Because lets face it babies have always made poop messes- a lot. If we hated that smell, then we wouldn't be as likely to hang around them enough to take care of them. And sadly they would be more likely to die off. Evolution.

Baby powder or baby bath wash or sudocreme always does it for me

Another baby smell is spit up as they usually burp up part of what they eat.

Not wanting to smell like vomit to get that baby smell, I put on baby lotion and baby oil after I take my morning shower. I also wash with Aveeno shower soap along with J & J Head to Toe baby wash. It's wonderful.

I second johnsons baby wash and lotion

For me, the smells I enjoy associating with babies are a combination of the things mentioned. Getting a whiff of baby powder during and just after a change is wonderful; helps me to feel nice and cosy.

But I also agree with the OP; getting a hint of a wet nappy makes me feel very little, and even more so when I've made a messy.

For me it's usually baby powder, baby oil, or baby lotion. Cream for rashes is a plus though since I don't have baby powder or oil (used to have lavender scented baby oil, but don't have any anymore). But taking bubble baths could count, maybe.

Baby powder and Johnson Baby Wash or Bedtime Bubble bath.

Moonshot said:
Baby powder and Johnson Baby Wash or Bedtime Bubble bath.

Yes! Bubble baths are always soothing before bedtime.

Baby powder, Bubble bath and to some extent the smell of a wet diaper. Poopy smell too, but I can't stand a dirty one more than a few minutes before I am volunteering to be changed (by myself).

Baby powder and new diaper smell. No question.

Love the smell of baby powder, use it in as many forms as I can and just started using Dreft fresheners in the wash too. Clothes come out smelling awesome and my husband smells like it too!

There's another angle no one else has mentioned yet. What about smelling like somebody's baby? I mean smelling like your Big. Smelling like the Big who loves you, can reinforce that you have him or her, and that's needed.

I think OPs idea of smelling like a baby is tailored their individual taste but for me its the baby powder, lotion, bubble baths, clothes that have been washed in dreft. Certain areas of a house tend to smell like a baby lives there as well. I do all my changing in a room where my toys and stuff are so if you walked in with a blindfold you would think a babies room. I feel like every baby room (at least the ones I have been in) have a plethera of different smells that come together as one recognizable smell. 5% peed in diapers, baby powder, the sheets... etc There is just something about that smell when it has been around long enough that tends to stay no matter how clean the area is. (and I keep my areas clean)

I would say the smell of baby powder and the smell after wetting or messing a diaper.

Like many others have said, the smell of baby powder and a used diaper (wet or messy) is usually what I think of as the definitive baby smell.

That being said, I also like the smell of milk and lavender. I have a scented candle for each of those scents and I feel they really make my entire apartment smell like a nursery.

Same for me, a fresh diaper, then a freshly wet one. But I also love the smell of my plushie & my baby blanket I sleep with every night. I snuggle with them every morning until I'm fully awake.

Pampers smell. Baby powder. Johnson and johnson baby lotion and last but not least a wet warm Pampers lol

I love the smell of baby powder and baby lotion and Desitin. I love when I am wearing my diaper with Desitin and baby powder I am in heaven. I do agree when you wet your diaper there is a nice smell that makes you think of baby. I also agree when you poopy your diaper the ultimate smell and feel as a baby. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back