when you like smelling like a baby what are you referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ baby powder and Lotion do it for me.
Plus diaper area in stores where Pampers and Huggies are.

I love my j and j baby powder and a fresh pampers diaper smell as well as a wet warm pamper:)

OK, having been a baby myself, in the early 1950's, I was a plastic pants & cloth diapers baby. Besides the most obvious creams & powders smell, there is another smell I associate with babies & diapers that I suspect came from plastic panties not being changed with every diaper change. I'm guessing that the dried pee smell just stuck to the plastics smell, until the panties, too, were tossed into the wash. I rarely ever get that particular smell anymore, but every once in awhile I get a whiff... That takes me back! Might've had something to do with Gerber's plastics formulation, from the early days of plastics, too. I don't know...

One thing that is obvious from the comments in this thread is the importance of our sense of smell in triggering feelings and memories.

My favorites are baby powder and fresh pee mixed with baby powder. And sometimes, my pee stained plastic pants remind me of just how little I am.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Walking into my bedroom and the slight hint of pee smell from various sources that have been wet and then dried like my plastic pants hanging to dry, the bed that may have gotten a bit damp from a leak, my training pants that are in the laundry, my onesie pajamas that I wear nightly but may have gotten a bit damp and dried, etc. And then there is all that combined with the baby powder when diapering as well. I get that warm fuzzy feeling every single time I walk into the bedroom and smell that. It's not overpowering because I am a clean person but it is there and it's spectacular!!!

babycome2daddy said:
Walking into my bedroom and the slight hint of pee smell from various sources that have been wet and then dried like my plastic pants hanging to dry, the bed that may have gotten a bit damp from a leak, my training pants that are in the laundry, my onesie pajamas that I wear nightly but may have gotten a bit damp and dried, etc. And then there is all that combined with the baby powder when diapering as well. I get that warm fuzzy feeling every single time I walk into the bedroom and smell that. It's not overpowering because I am a clean person but it is there and it's spectacular!!!
Oh yea, I totally get it. Last night I experienced the same thing when I climbed in bed and pulled up the covers. I leaked a bit the night before so I got the faint smell of dried pee and baby powder. Ummm - heavenly!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

During my month by myself where I plan on going full little for the entire month I ordered myself a couple of things to try to recapture that smell.

123.jpg
Which contains No more tears shampoo, head to toe lotion and body wash, baby powder, desitin, j and j bubble bath and cotton swabs

And I also got this for right before bed.

123.jpg

Can't wait for all of those lovely scents!

Smelling like a Baby to me would be Baby Powder with some old Shampoo my mom used to use on me, all I can remember is the top of it rattled for w/e reason and "No Tears"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back