Sauna

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelvc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How do you guys deal with Sauna when there is a requirement to be naked (no swimming trousers, only towels)?
This is the only activity I gave up since becoming IC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go in naked then. Seems kind of a stupid rule, but if they want urine pools in addition to the sweat and water, then so be it.

Normally I'll wear my swim diaper into the sauna, as a courtesy to others. But rules are rules, and it's not like they can discriminate against you for a disability.

Alternatively, you could ask the manager about it. They may make an exception for you.

Slomo, thanks for the reply.

Wow... you guys are brave! I would not dare to do this.

Mofi said:
Wow... you guys are brave! I would not dare to do this.

We have to be. Inontinence isn't exactly a choice, but I did choose long ago that my incontinence will not stop me from living my life. That's part of why I love diapers so much.

And really, once you decide to do everything diapered you sooner or later realize that it isn't a big deal after all. Most all of that fear is just unfounded fear.

I have the same attitude like Slomo got. I'm trying to live my life and everyone elese should try and do the same. I know actually, that it will be really hard to get to this point and to develop this attitude. It really took me long time as well, before I managed to get this kind of confidence as I have now. I wouldn't go to sauna and urinate there though, not because I care especially about what owners will do/think, but I don't want to anger harmless people because of this. I'm rather brave about this sort of things, but I also don't want to do things nasty to other people, that could be unpleasant for me.

James202 said:
I wouldn't go to sauna and urinate there though, not because I care especially about what owners will do/think, but I don't want to anger harmless people because of this. I'm rather brave about this sort of things, but I also don't want to do things nasty to other people, that could be unpleasant for me.

Yes, this is why I said they are brave. Maybe I can go against silly rules and against someone who made the rules, but I don't want to make upset unknown people around me :S

James202, very good points. I was thinking along the same line. I need what I need (diapers) but I dribble the whole time while I walk around, it is not nice. The problem is not that Slomo, i am hesitant about ask for y special rule as nobody as management are not the one checking, but other people would then ask or make remarks. Should I hello ahead and explain every time somebody looks at me strangely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back