MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I consider myself an artist and writer. With my mediums that I use I like to display my creativity with my style. On one hand I am doing fine with rejecting societies norm. I really don't have any desire to transition because I accept my gender. I feel if I reject the gender norm than I really don't have to change anyway. I am also strait so I am fairly confident that I don't have any reason to change anyway. I just want more freedom with my creative side and style. If that makes sense.
I hope I am making things clear. I would like to one day at least to have tried cross dressing. I want to try it and decide on if that would help me feel a little more free. I am doing things slowly. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I got a new wallet that was feminine in nature and a year ago that I started to keep my spare change in little pouches that I call coin purses. I keep my pennies separated from my silvers. I go on vacation with my stuffed animal that has been modified into a purse. I feel like that is the next step though.
I wear Tripp pants and my little pony shirts. I am kind of wondering if I should start trying more feminine clothing before I try using a purse. I might try it this Friday since I am going with some local friends to see the My little pony movie. One of my friends in our group has been cross dressing so that should help me blend a little better than if I done had a purse on my own.
Is there anything I should be considering doing before a purse? Thoughts?
Thanks!

baby steps no pung intended. started with a pink onesie, then a girls pinks footed pj... then a girls . nightgown and know I'm looking for a little dress for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back