You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny said:
D'oh! No! One more wish, diaper genie, I beg you! I can't live like this!!! Argh! Someone's putting me on! Nooooooooooo! :laugh:

Rule 34 applies.

Answering the OP's question is hard. I feel like I already have so much more in terms of diapers than I ever expected, it's difficult to think of what more I could want. For me, diapers are like falling in love with someone whose flaws you recognize but you understand it's all part of the package and that's what makes it good. I'd be hesitant to mess with that and put something out of balance by trying to make it better. Still, I have to try: I'd like to be able designate diapers I put on to only be removed after a certain time has elapsed or until someone else removes them.

I wish that toilets are completely BANNED for everyone. In our generation with all the technological advances people should not have to waste time sitting in the toilet. Just do it whenever, wherever, however!!

Yeah my wish would be for the general public to be more accepting/less judgemental about diapers in general.

FrumJewDL said:
I wish that toilets are completely BANNED for everyone. In our generation with all the technological advances people should not have to waste time sitting in the toilet. Just do it whenever, wherever, however!!

I couldn't fucking agree more!!!

An endless supply of tykables overnights!

a brown box that every time its empty, you close the top and think of a diaper product, then when you open it up, it is inside it just for you.

FrumJewDL said:

Can I change my answer to that?

To never ever see a low quality diaper again.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mine’s a little bit farfetched but here we go: I wish I had a bulky diaper with an unlimited capacity(for #1’s and #2’s), didn’t cause infections/rashes, trapped all dour inside, was invisible to the rest of the public, could dry out(change without changing) with the snap of the finger, and could change between different brands such as ABU, abena, etc.

That’s my wish.

To find a solemate that also loves diapers.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Often wish I could go back to my childhood. My mother cared for me very much even though I was a cranky baby (so I'm told) she would have change my nappies and soothe me when I cried and comfort me.

I wish the manufacturers would put some identifying tag or mark on the diapers. I can't always tell the difference between ABU, Bambino, Tykables etc just by looking. At least plastic pants give you a brand name.

I would wish for a highly absorbent and cute designed adult pull up that looked like traditional pull ups. I understand that Bambino attempted to make one, but it was not a highly absorbent, form-fitting , nor cute. A true adult pull up is the one thing I've been waiting for since I got into diapers.

Ravensteel said:
I would wish for a highly absorbent and cute designed adult pull up that looked like traditional pull ups. I understand that Bambino attempted to make one, but it was not a highly absorbent, form-fitting , nor cute. A true adult pull up is the one thing I've been waiting for since I got into diapers.

We are all waiting, just a matter of time

That I could fine a women who enjoys being in diapers and is okay with my use of diapers.

This is hard....probably cheating but I’m gonna say my first and back up.

My biggest wish is for my husband to share in my “kink” as my caregiver, or even find someone willing to act as my caregiver.

My back up wish would be to be able to have real accidents when I want, so I can know the feeling of not being in control.

BabyMozart said:
Since there were no rules specified. ;)

1. I wish for an infinite number of wishes.
2. I wish I had an infinite supply of ABU diapers.
3. I wish I could switch at will between being continent and incontinent.
4. I wish I had a mommy/caretaker.
5. I wish I had a nursery to be a baby in.
6. I wish being an ABDL were perfectly well accepted by society.
7. I wish that adult baby pull-ups existed.

And for that matter...

8. I wish the wishes didn't have to be ABDL related.
9. I wish I had 100 billion dollars.
I agree with you on everything except my caretaker would be a daddy

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

hime said:
This is hard....probably cheating but I’m gonna say my first and back up.

My biggest wish is for my husband to share in my “kink” as my caregiver, or even find someone willing to act as my caregiver.

My back up wish would be to be able to have real accidents when I want, so I can know the feeling of not being in control.
I have had accidents but that was 6 years ago. :giggle:

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Ravensteel said:

You might want to try pre-taping a few diapers and pulling them up, might be close enough to what you're looking for?

BBchat said:
If you were granted one permanent diaper-related wish by a genie, what would you wish for?
I would wish for me to be turned into my AB age with my mind intact and have a mommy that had unlimited supply of diapers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back