You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBchat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you were granted one permanent diaper-related wish by a genie, what would you wish for?

I could think of a few, but I think mine would have to be an unlimited supply of bambino blancos :)

I would love a diaper tree, a tree that grows diapers.

To have my continence back. I would probably still enjoy my diapers because of the sense of security and comfort they have given me.

I’d wish for the courage to be more open about my desires. In my family and friends I’m pretty sure I’d be judge pretty badly in my life choices and that’s why I haven’t told anyone directly.

BBchat said:
If you were granted one permanent diaper-related wish by a genie, what would you wish for?
An endless supply of ABU plastic backed diapers with strong baby powder scent and batteries. [emoji23]

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

That my husband would be completely open to my role play and change my diapers.

Diaper companies would really pay more attention to their customer than the stock market.
I'm not necessarily talking about making Pampers for adults, but if customers notice a defect,
that they would look more into fixing the problem, more so than putting cute designs on them.

Mine would be for my wife to be accepting of my diaper wearing and let me wear whenever I wanted. And maybe even participate.

A magic diaper which can absorb infinite amount of wetness, you don't have to change, but you don't get rash :D

That either my fiancee would find diapers and ABDL as exciting as I do, or that I would lose all interest in it. It would make life so much easier.

A life-time supply of an ABU diaper, custom fitted for my body.

That everyone wore them!

That wearing diapers was accepted by everyone and there was no stigma towards wearing them. No matter if they’re worn for need or pleasure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably something plain; unlimited free supply of diapers.

That all diapers suddenly become 100% biodegradable,

Mid-90s Attends back in production, complete with that scent...

Someone to change me without hesitation.

That my family would become tolerant, if not accepting, of my ABDL side, so I don't have to keep hiding my childish side behind the mask that is my "serious and can't take a joke" personality I had to fabricate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back