You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofi said:
A magic diaper which can absorb infinite amount of wetness, you don't have to change, but you don't get rash :D

aww but the changing / getting changed is half the fun!

I'd vote with the majority for an unlimited supply of diapers. It'd be hard to pick a single model though, there's several I like for different reasons. Definitely something premium. ABU simple maybe. I really enjoy a safari from time to time but I don't think I'd like wearing that thick of a diaper every night.

Mine would have to be to have ABDL's/Littles/Bigs Normalised.

My wish would probably be to have an unlimited supply of the old styles plastic backed pull ups that would fit no matter what...

To have full functional urinary incontinence be common among a large portion of everyone in the world, and with them all able to accept and even like diapers (this way abdl would be common and accepted).

I'd have the genie facilitate working through whatever is behind them and not have any desire for them. I have no problem with diapers and am thankful I found them, just that I don't want to be in "crutches" all my life when I could heal the "leg" and walk normally. Until this genie or I am able to work through things, then bring on the diapers!

To have a caregiver.

to wet while sleeping when I wear a diaper.

bambinod said:
aww but the changing / getting changed is half the fun!

Not really if you have to do by yourself in public places. But if I have a magic diaper, I can use average sometimes, and I can get a change :3

To have a lifetime supply of ABU and Rearz diapers.

Well, before I would say, that I don't want to wear them anymore, but it's not the case now as I have really liked wearing them and it's pleasant for me. I could just ask for a diaper to be "endless", like I can't afford buying new and new diapers - well, I manage, but I would rather spend this money in other way than on diapers. Or rather I could say, I would love to have any diaper in the world for free for as long as I want. It would be my dream, I would never have to worry about financing my diapers and I'm sure I would never let my diapers let go never again.

Society doesn’t have a stigma towards us and I can be more open about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had thought about this as a teen, i remember i would wish that every time i snap my fingers it changes my diaper, so no clean-up ever, and every diaper you get fits perfect in all the ways you like because it's MAGIC!
You usually get 3 wishes, who here would definitely make one or more of them ABDL related? I would.

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An adult/teen variant of a huggies or pampers that actually worked and fit the adult body!

LordFluffybuttz said:
An adult/teen variant of a huggies or pampers that actually worked and fit the adult body!

Yup that would be awesome, with cute designs and clothing with cute decals that kids get

dondl2 said:
to wet while sleeping when I wear a diaper.

for all the weird side-effects that medications can have, you'd think there'd be ONE out there somewhere that had that as a side-effect....

- - - Updated - - -

LordFluffybuttz said:

There seems to be a nice choice of diapers that fit that bill available now? People have been asking for single tape diapers or lightweight / kids designs on the panel, and have gotten them. What are you looking for that's not currently available? About the only thing we don't see right now is popular characters on the front(due to licensing issues) but there are still places you can order some stickers?

A pack of Vintage Plain White Pull-Ups Goodnites XL.

ea2e6432518c9fdc2cade1318fac4d47.jpg

AnimeDude892 said:
A pack of Vintage Plain White Pull-Ups Goodnites XL.

View attachment 29858

Just one?

I’d wish for a lifetime supply of Vintage Pampers size 6, that magically fit my adult body

I'd wish for a large magic trunk that, at my request exclusively(verbally or mentally) unless given permission, would create and dispense any kind of diaper, padding, poof, Etc.

Any design, thickness, Sap/pulp ratio, # of+width of tapes, backing material, custom packing+amount in each pack, Etc...
It would create any kind of diaper right from your mind or dreams if requested and would dispense unlimited amounts of whatever diaper you desire.
Then since it does infinite amounts of any kind diaper for free I'd create my own line of designer super poofy diapers and price them super cheap so anyone could get them. Then I could take special orders and commissions for custom diapers too.

Also works as a disposal box. Just toss my soiled diapers in the box, close the lid and poof, it gets rid of any dirty diapers and the box staying 100% sterile and clean forever no matter what, inside and out. Depositing dirty diapers to a nearby sun, but not ours, cause that would be rude to do to our sun.

Some would say that this sounds like wishing for more wishes. Technically just wising for a magic infinite diaper dispensing box, not more wishes. :p

babybobby said:
Just one?

I’d wish for a lifetime supply of Vintage Pampers size 6, that magically fit my adult body

Actually make that unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back