You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wish for a very slight overall shift in society where being ABDL would be something that could be shared with people, and wearing diapers could be done around the office or friends and while it would be unusual, people would accept it without getting upset.

hunter1070 said:
I remember wearing them when I was a young teenager. The best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. In fact I ordered a sample of them on eBay back in July. And it was very comfortable.

That everyone enjoyed wearing diapers. Especially women.

Argent said:
Aww damn I was going to wish for an unlimited supply of SDKs in pastel pink but yours is a better wish!

Thanks Argent!

littleboy904 said:
That wearing diapers was accepted by everyone and there was no stigma towards wearing them. No matter if they’re worn for need or pleasure.

This absolutely! I wish it was perfectly accepted that diapers are ok for times when there's not much access to a toilet. You know cinema, car journey, flying etc

For the negative stigma against diapers to be completely eliminated.

The ability to make any diaper magically adjust to a perfect fit simply by putting it on.

Disposable diapers made with SIDE absorption like cloth diapers.

Kenn said:
Disposable diapers made with SIDE absorption like cloth diapers.

You mean like betterdry? We already have that, and it works great for side sleeping. Why would you waste a wish on something you already have?

That wearing diapers would be more of a social norm.

Note said:
Why the extra emphasis on woman?

Because I'm not in to seeing dudes wearing diapers. If there is a guy wearing then that's cool but I think it would be more socially acceptable for women to wear. Women wearing diapers are appealing to me. I think it's sexy. I like when they have obvious diaper butt.

If it'd be socially accepted as a something normal.

My wish would be to be returned to babyhood in size but retaining all mental attributes, and to be allowed to grow again but this time with the knoweldge I now posses.
That would allow me to decide when and where I become potty trained if at all:eek:

The hope that wearing diapers is normal and no one is judgemental about it

For Adult Diaper companies to have access to the patents and trademarks of Baby Diaper companies. Feels like we're always 5 to 10 years behind due to having to reverse engineer the tech.

That it all be voluntary.

;-)

B.

Bucephalus said:
That it all be voluntary.

OK time for me to chime in on this and make two camps happy...

"that a person could transfer their incontinence to another willing person"

There, now we're both happy ;)

Free shipping on all diaper brands across the world !!!

littleboy904 said:
That wearing diapers was accepted by everyone and there was no stigma towards wearing them. No matter if they’re worn for need or pleasure.

Exactly the same...my wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back