You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to wake up in a pee and poop filled blue diaper.

I wish diapers were just another underwear and it made no difference if you wear them or not, but they were all free and instantly biodegradable so as not too fill up the landfills. Cuz let's face it, there's to much trash in the world anyways.

For one thing, an unlimited supply of ABU Super Dry Kids (V1)—that can be easily hidden from prying vanilla eyes.

I would love to have someone wash and dry my dirty diapers

I would love for there to be no stigma towards diapers that way i could be free to wear without worry

Have unlimited any diapers, anytime, anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

unlimited Pink Princess diapers. They are adorable :)

Make all diapers throughout the world blue and pink!

I posted here once before but forget what I posted.

What I would want is the ability to directly scale the size of baby diapers to any size I want. A directly scaled adult-sized baby diaper would be the ultimate AB diaper and best adult diaper all around.

Forever in nappies.

Two pairs of plastic pants, to appear when my wife is somewhere else.

To have a self cleaning diaper , no mater how many times you wet it is dry when you need to wet again and if you mess it is gone after a little bit .. an unending diaper that you never have to change out of no matter how much you use it..

BBchat said:
If you were granted one permanent diaper-related wish by a genie, what would you wish for?

Lifetime supply of ABU diapers!!!!

I would wish that everyone on earth accepted formally the abdl community so that we shouldn't have to always hide

dlinu said:
To have my continence back. I would probably still enjoy my diapers because of the sense of security and comfort they have given me.

And for my wish it would be to grant you your wish! When I was having challenges at night and wetting the bed I had to wear diapers / plastic underpants and it was always tough to take since I had no control. Over time and at age 8 I realized that my protection actually did just that for me and I embraced the security and comfort they gave me. Now I wear protection but only for the security and comfort it gives me to feel like if all of sudden I did have an accident again I am fully protected.

Not to be incontinent , it would be nice to have a choice to pee or not to pee tis question wether it be nobler in the diaper to suffer slips and errors of miss floweing or to take up tiolet and oppose a sea of urine and by opposing end them! Quote; Willy Shakepeer

Its not that i enjoy wearing a diaper more i wish i had the choice threre are times when leaving off the diaper would be more benifical like going swimming in some budgie smugglers or wearing shorts or a nicely tailerd suit (no room in my suit trousers for a diaper) so yes the choice for me!

BBchat said:
If you were granted one permanent diaper-related wish by a genie, what would you wish for?
To be with an attractive woman both inside and out who also enjoys wearing (& sometimes perhaps using) diapers, plus is both a spanker and spankee type. And likes to cuddle and watch all my favorite stuff both on TV & movies.

Also for us both to have a good 5 years supply of diapers for the both of us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back