You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
OK time for me to chime in on this and make two camps happy...

"that a person could transfer their incontinence to another willing person"

There, now we're both happy ;)

As long as we get backsies, because I don't know what that feels like and I have to consider the possibility that I might not like it, lol

the-devil-take-this-predictable-colon.jpg

Scaramouche said:
That everyone wore them!

seconded lol maybe at least for everyone to accept them as normal

- - - Updated - - -

i now see that multiple people beat me to this idea lol :sweatdrop:

Mauxx said:
As long as we get backsies, because I don't know what that feels like and I have to consider the possibility that I might not like it, lol

I'd bet that would come with a no-take-backs clause from the ex-incon ;)

Easy, a life time supply of the best performing plastic backed diapers and I'm set.

Easy, a loving caregiver who would change my diapers and indulge in occasional role play. I wouldn’t wish for any diaper type or accessory, as those can be bought with enough money. Money can’t buy acceptance.

What comes to mind is something abstract but part of a dream I once had:

For each consecutive day that I wear diapers, I receive an equal number of dollars daily.

For example, the first day I wear I would get $1, the next day I would be paid $2, the following day paid $3, etc. after a year it'd be $365 per day. Basically, each day I would get paid more than the previous day to keep wearing diapers. In theory, it would mean being able to wear 24/7 and not have to work.

But the catch would be that if I skip a day it would reset and start over, so there'd be a potentially huge financial incentive to keep myself in diapers constantly.

That all diaper-related stigmas would permanently disappear, because the implications would be legion.

There would be no need to make diapers look or feel like underwear. They would be designed to function. Kids with bedwetting problems would wear plastic-backed tape-down diapers because they work so much better and don't leak. Same would go for adult diapers. People could show their diapers while changing in the gym without feeling self-conscious. Changing in a public restroom would not require any stealth. People who like wearing diapers could wear them and nobody would think twice about it. If people found out that you are a DL, there would be no risk of backlash. If you are fighting over custody of children in court, being a DL would pose no risk of turning the verdict against you. Pampers could release bigger diapers without suffering a PR loss. Without the stigma, older kids would have no problem wearing them. Pampers could release adult-sized diapers and PR would not suffer.

That's all I can think of. I know there are many others.

One wish is 70's 80's 90's diapers in unlimited supply in adult sizes and proportions with their great smells !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a easy way to clean up after messing, it's not impossible but not fun

SirSaitama said:
That all diaper-related stigmas would permanently disappear, because the implications would be legion.

There would be no need to make diapers look or feel like underwear. They would be designed to function. Kids with bedwetting problems would wear plastic-backed tape-down diapers because they work so much better and don't leak. Same would go for adult diapers. People could show their diapers while changing in the gym without feeling self-conscious. Changing in a public restroom would not require any stealth. People who like wearing diapers could wear them and nobody would think twice about it. If people found out that you are a DL, there would be no risk of backlash. If you are fighting over custody of children in court, being a DL would pose no risk of turning the verdict against you. Pampers could release bigger diapers without suffering a PR loss. Without the stigma, older kids would have no problem wearing them. Pampers could release adult-sized diapers and PR would not suffer.

That's all I can think of. I know there are many others.
Similar to my wish on page 1 :D

Honestly i would wish for total incontinence and unlimited supply of good diapers like abu litlepawz or dry 24/7.

I would probably have to go with an infinite supply of diapers

Someone will finally come out with an exact replica of current pampers baby dry but in larger adult sizes, like a size 6 diaper with a ratio of 3:1

To have the permanent body of a 2 year old, be incontinent, my own nursery, and an unlimited supply of pampers

LittleJess said:
I would love a diaper tree, a tree that grows diapers.
dont let it rain on your tree. could be quite a mess. lol
better grow it in a greenhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen so many kids being picked on for being different, I wish that when I see someone being bullied I could snap my fingers and the bully would wet his pants right then. If I see him bullying again, I snap my fingers again and he becomes a bedwetter until he repents of his bullying ways (unless he begins to enjoy it).

Pampers size 12 :)

To know someone who knows me well, and loves me, who's rolling in money, and is good at marketing, so, when I tell them what my ideal diapey is, they can make it happen, so not only do I get my dream diapey, but other clothies do too, and we could have our own Little shop, making cloth diapers, Little bABy clothes, and stuff that's hard to find, like authentic replicas of baby bottles, that hold 32 oz.

Before you say it, that is 1 wish. I said to know the right person or people to help me accomplish all that.:tongueout:

Uggu said:
Pampers size 12 :)

...About Huggies size 20 for me. Or Pull-Ups size 2XT. :p

Same as what other people have said. An infinite supply of ABU diapers. Would save a lot of money for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back