You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxxy said:
Infinite swell. No take backs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Luvs it! I’d try one [emoji847]

A new childhood, a real childhood this time. As a girl, being diapered for sleeping for bedwetting issues.

That abdl lifestyle is known and accdepted everywhere

A full time mommie or daddy to spank me for having accidents in my pants and the put me back in diapers

wish i could have a daddy that would love me for being his little baby

An adult diaper with stretch sides that don't suck. I'd want a stretch side similar to pampers with tabs like Cushies cloth-backed were. That would be magic.

But I think about the Pampers Easy Ups, and I think those scaled up would be an amazing adult baby diaper.

Honestly I’d probably wish I no longer had a desire to wear diapers. I know that must sound crazy, but it’s how I feel.

I'd like to be normal for once

Likely an infinite supply of any diapers I order now and forever.

Captain said:
That either my fiancee would find diapers and ABDL as exciting as I do, or that I would lose all interest in it. It would make life so much easier.

I agree with you in the grand scheme of your post. I would wish either that I lose all interest in it or that the person I had confidence enough to tell about it, probably significant other, was accepting of it.

My ultimate wish would be for society to accept adults wearing exposed diapers so if I want to go to the beach or river or camping or anywhere, that wearing a diaper exposed would be just like wearing short pants, everyone would view diapers as just another garment that people wear.

NW47guy said:
My ultimate wish would be for society to accept adults wearing exposed diapers so if I want to go to the beach or river or camping or anywhere, that wearing a diaper exposed would be just like wearing short pants, everyone would view diapers as just another garment that people wear.

We already have that in Florida. I've worn just my diaper on the beach several times. While there are some phobic hold-outs who like to raise a stink over it, the beach cops all agree it isn't wrong of me to wear just a diaper.

Slomo said:
We already have that in Florida. I've worn just my diaper on the beach several times. While there are some phobic hold-outs who like to raise a stink over it, the beach cops all agree it isn't wrong of me to wear just a diaper.
Youre in florida? I am too!

Maxxy said:

I'm in Jacksonville, so too darned cold for the beach right now.

Maxxy said:

That makes three of us Maxxy and slomo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to have an infinite supply of age regressing diapers that whenever you mess in them you regress by a year or two, never regressing past 1 years old. (regressing referring to everyone around you treating you like how old you are) I know there're a ton of rules to this wish, but still a nice thought

Honestly, and I know it's been said already, but either for diaper wearing to become more acceptable, for my significant other (if I had one at the moment) to be accepting of it, or for any of my personal interest in it to vanish.

I agree with that last statement

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

I would love for my sona’s diaper to be real! Most likely the crinklz since they are my favorite based on how much they swell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back