You're granted one diaper-related wish, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wish that my mother would just accept that I like diapers and allow me to get my own without any sneaking around.

I loved to be changed by my mother and She was often very thourough with me as a baby and toddler. I wish i
Could reexpierence my babyhood and how treated me. It would start of with her sniffing my bottom and saying I smell a dirty bum. She would then lift me and put me on the changing table before proceeding to get wipes and a new nappy. She would undo my nappy and wipe me clean before cuddling me and playing with me. Then, it was sudocream around my bottom before a fresh nappy was put on me. I would then get my soother and go back playing until I created another dirty nappy

• Love
Reactions: EternalBaby94
For ABU to bring back cloth backed Cushies.

Or cloth backed Tykables...

Actually, if this is all magic... Give me Pampers Babydry that fit a 36 inch waist!

That I could meet an age-appropriate woman, in her 50s or older, with whom I could have some sort of relationship, who also enjoys making poo in her pants. But alas, there are so few DL women who identify as such, and who frequent sites like this that I despair of ever meeting one.

I know that it's been said, but that society would be accepting of peoples differences.

to meet a loving daddy.

to have a very thick diaper not wet... yet and as confortable as a regular thick diaper or rearz with no print/design and tripled thickness

- - - Updated - - -

just to mess with you hugfix
i wish diapers didn't exist
(but not really)

disposable diapers that were three inches thick and cost $1.20 each. with variaty prints.

That I could write an age on the back of my diaper, and until another age was written below 40 and above 0 I'd stay that age till new years eve where I'd be able to teleport anywhere in the universe instantly, receive a large amount of what ever is safe currency at the time, and if i wasn't in a diaper with a marked age I'd auto become 20 for safety reasons :p

For Abuniverse to put out a velcro tab diaper, similar to Bambino Magnifico's and Ultrastretch.

Just to always be happy in my nappy as I am now.

My wish would be that the person designing the diapers would have to spend a full year in them 24/7 .

Maybe then we would have a truly effective and comfortable diapers for day and night use .

DJ229 said:
My wish would be that the person designing the diapers would have to spend a full year in them 24/7 .

Maybe then we would have a truly effective and comfortable diapers for day and night use .

i bet that would do it. that beats walking a mile in my shoes.

I'd like to have a full time caregiver, with all the caviats that come with it (she buys me diapers, feeds me, clothes me, comforts me, etc.).

That my diaper right now won't leak on me early

for everyone to accept AB/DL as normal people.

Infinite swell

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Maxxy said:
Infinite swell

That could be dangerous - could you imagine your hips getting broken by a frankenswell diaper?

babybobby said:
That could be dangerous - could you imagine your hips getting broken by a frankenswell diaper?
Infinite swell. No take backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back