Envelope onesies (Vendors look!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusP

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wish an ABDL vendor would produce something like this: https://www.shoptiques.com/products..._source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_campaign=Linkshare_10

The shoulders are designed to pull the garment down instead of up in case one makes a mess. Marks and Spencers sells some for ages 3-16, and they barely fit me (snug) 5'11" and 160 lbs. I would buy and maybe even invest in a company that made slightly bigger version. For some reason the shoulder seams are SUPER cute to me!

The first ABDL onesie I ever bought had a lap neck/shoulder. I still see them around from time to time. I didn't like it as much as the crew neck styles I got later. The layer of fabric tended to bunch rather than lie flat and the neck hole was just too big. They're babyish, but lacking a baby-proportioned head, I'll stick with crew necks.

Check the website of onesies downunder...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MarkieDL said:
Check the website of onesies downunder...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't see any envelope onesies on there

Is that what the lap neck is for? I was wondering.

The lap neck onesie is easier to put on if you have a big head...lol. I have a few and I like the way they look and feel when they are on. They are easier to put on but I find it takes a few adjustments to get the fabric to lay properly. Once adjusted to my liking, I like the fit. They are also easier to clip a pacifier lanyard to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back