MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I should be doing homework for my college classes, but I need something to take my mind off of my emotions right now. Its hard to explain other than saying "its hard to keep my mind away from sad thoughts."
So anyone have some crafts they like to share? Perhaps some neat DIY accessories or kidish crafts?

Here is mine
I am really proud of my new pacifier clip. I am really happy to see my sewing machine still works even though its chucked full of dust and stray fabric fibers. The Pink pacifier clip was cut out of some sort of cloths fabric I got from the craft store. I also used minky scrap fabric that I got off ebay a while back. I sewn on a clip from the tripp pants I used to have in high school to one end. Then I sewn the mink on that end as well. I then hand blanket stitched the sides so that it would result in a frayed look on the edge. The last detail was the paracord. That gave it an interesting detail and also made it really durable.
Picture One
Picture Two
Picture Three
I did not want to make this picture heavey, but if you prefer I can change it to include actual pictures.

Cool with what you've done. My wife got me adult coloring books along with colored pencils and markers. It's really relaxing and a nice way to regress.

That's neat, and cuddly to cuddle with as well as holding a binky, but it's a shame since I'm at work now I can't be in little space and after work I have coursework, it's limited to weekends, but it's worth it to see those children smile everyday and learn something from me, at least when nothing's happening I get encouraged to play with them and come up with games.

When you titled it "Kiddie crafts" I thought you were asking about different crafts there were that you could buy. But I have coloring books, stickers, and jewelry sets.

Same

I am actually working right now on a hooded towel for myself. I bought two normal sized towels and a hand towel and am sewing them all together to make a really big blanket-y hooded towel just like the kind a toddler uses after their bath. I'm still trying to come up with a way to make it a little more kiddie but I'll get there. I'll share pics once it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back