Thread: Waddle Onesies?

Default Waddle Onesies?

http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-waddle-onesie

Anyone tried these types of onesies? What did you think? Would you recommend one?

Yup! I got one and would certainly recommend it! It's pretty much my go-to onesie for sleeping since it's nice and warm, and I greatly enjoy the added thickness. And that's what I would recommend it for, thickness. The pad is plush, so really just makes it more difficult to walk normally than really waddle, but that can be remedied with some extra layers. Having the zipper on the back makes it a little more difficult to get into and out of, but it's really not that big of a deal as long as you can reach behind your back. Overall I think it's the best onesie I have, but that's just personal opinion.
    Also, if you do purchase one be sure you purchase based on your measurements and not the sizes because I'm usually a medium to large and got a small that fits perfectly. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    Yup! I got one and would certainly recommend it! It's pretty much my go-to onesie for sleeping since it's nice and warm, and I greatly enjoy the added thickness. And that's what I would recommend it for, thickness. The pad is plush, so really just makes it more difficult to walk normally than really waddle, but that can be remedied with some extra layers. Having the zipper on the back makes it a little more difficult to get into and out of, but it's really not that big of a deal as long as you can reach behind your back. Overall I think it's the best onesie I have, but that's just personal opinion.
    Also, if you do purchase one be sure you purchase based on your measurements and not the sizes because I'm usually a medium to large and got a small that fits perfectly. Hope this helps!
    Thankies for the advice! When yoos say extra layers, do you mean more diapees, or more padding in the onesie?

Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    Thankies for the advice! When yoos say extra layers, do you mean more diapees, or more padding in the onesie?
    I use cloth diapers so they tend to be thicker already and can easily be added to. There's only enough room inside the onesie's pocket for the pad included, so I find it's easiest to just add more to the diaper.

I got one a few months ago, and it’s great. Has a womderful, very satisfying waddle when you walk. It is very warm so best for winter months.