Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I bought two Pacifiers a couple weeks ago and hid them in a cabinet in my room. I used them a couple of times to sleep but now they're gone.

I guess that my mother saw me sleeping with them and threw them away...

I thought that she didn't know... I don't want to talk about it with her but I want to find them...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Drynites96 said:
I bought two Pacifiers a couple weeks ago and hid them in a cabinet in my room. I used them a couple of times to sleep but now they're gone.

I guess that my mother saw me sleeping with them and threw them away...

I thought that she didn't know... I don't want to talk about it with her but I want to find them...

This is the exact reason why you should talk to your mom about it. It was inevitable she would find out them on her own. And now she has come to her own misconclusions to take them from you.

If you want them back (if they really haven't been thrown out yet), then you have two choices. Go searching through her room when she isn't home, or talk to her and ask for your property back.

Slomo said:
This is the exact reason why you should talk to your mom about it. It was inevitable she would find out them on her own. And now she has come to her own misconclusions to take them from you.

If you want them back (if they really haven't been thrown out yet), then you have two choices. Go searching through her room when she isn't home, or talk to her and ask for your property back.
I know [emoji22] But everytime I want to talk about it it's like my Brain shuts down and I can't talk. I really don't know how I could get over this Problem...

Drynites96 said:
I know [emoji22] But everytime I want to talk about it it's like my Brain shuts down and I can't talk. I really don't know how I could get over this Problem...

One good way is to write your mom a letter. This would also give you the time needed to collect your thoughts, as well as help make sure you can research and get in everything you need to say.

Just make sure you are there with her when she reads the letter. This will allow you to get direct feedback, as well as allow your mom to ask additional questions.

Slomo said:
One good way is to write your mom a letter. This would also give you the time needed to collect your thoughts, as well as help make sure you can research and get in everything you need to say.

Just make sure you are there with her when she reads the letter. This will allow you to get direct feedback, as well as allow your mom to ask additional questions.

Well I wanted to do this with the letter while we were on holiday in Spain this summer but I was too scared that my dad or my sister would read it and didn't knew what to write. I guess I'm going to think about it on the weekend.
It would make everything so much easier for me if I would tell her because I might be able to openly buy diapers online and stuff...

My diapers are still there. I guess because she knows that I really need them. It's the same with my Sonic and Tails plushies...

Drynites96 said:

i feel you

Or buy new ones and get a lock for your door.

Angelic said:
Or buy new ones and get a lock for your door.

And then the parents will state that because he lives in their house that he would abide by their rules. In my opinion this is the worst thing that the parents could do because this creates distrust between both parties involved. He is 21 though, so this might have to be the first step. If his parents respect his privacy then it will be a win. If it fails then he will have to talk to a counselor who could fix the situation before it becomes worse. Otherwise the only option would be to move out.

Or keep the new ones them somewhere else. . .

if be more worries she thinks your into drugs. people uses to lace pacifiers with all sorts of drugs like LSD

robertabdl74 said:
if be more worries she thinks your into drugs. people uses to lace pacifiers with all sorts of drugs like LSD

Whoa whoa whoa WHAT ?! I would never do drugs. The Pacifiers just helped me to sleep better and somehow stopped nightmares from becoming more frequent.

Drynites96 said:
Whoa whoa whoa WHAT ?! I would never do drugs. The Pacifiers just helped me to sleep better and somehow stopped nightmares from becoming more frequent.

Maybe you need to have a talk with your mom about it and explain the whole "pacifier" situation.

AnimeDude892 said:
Maybe you need to have a talk with your mom about it and explain the whole "pacifier" situation.
I dunno... I can't bring myself to talk with her about it...

My parents have never discovered my precious items and I would like to keep it that way... However, If I were you I would explain it's no big deal and there is nothing to worry about. It's just an item that makes you comfortable. There is no need to go into details unless she asks. The key is communication. After all, you know the best what is appropriate to share. Hope it goes well, please tell us how it went... :)

Drynites96 said:
I dunno... I can't bring myself to talk with her about it...

Why can't you just talk to your mom about it like a civil adult would? That's what I do. Be a man about it. Admit it.

BabyJacob98 said:
My parents have never discovered my precious items and I would like to keep it that way... However, If I were you I would explain it's no big deal and there is nothing to worry about. It's just an item that makes you comfortable. There is no need to go into details unless she asks. The key is communication. After all, you know the best what is appropriate to share. Hope it goes well, please tell us how it went... :)
Heh be glad that your parents never have found anything. *sigh* I think I'm going to try to explain it to her today...

AnimeDude892 said:
Why can't you just talk to your mom about it like a civil adult would? That's what I do. Be a man about it. Admit it.
I don't know why I have such a Problem with it. It's nothing illegal. I guess it's because I'm embarassed and ashamed...

Fear of rejection. We all have it. But we all need to get over it too. Not everyone will treat us like we have a plague. It's going to be like anything else in this world. There will be a distasteful coming into the light and then it will be accepted. Just gotta hold on and be confident in who you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Drynites96 said:
I don't know why I have such a Problem with it. It's nothing illegal. I guess it's because I'm embarassed and ashamed...

Yeah it sucks to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back