My Pacifiers are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeDude892 said:
Yeah it sucks to be that way.
Yep... [emoji21] [emoji22]

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I feel for you. I had the same thing happen to me. Both of my parents kinda "know" at this point but I'm still too nervous to say anything and I never got mine back. Maybe if I'd said something about it, I would have. I hope you get your packs back.

gnd567 said:
I feel for you. I had the same thing happen to me. Both of my parents kinda "know" at this point but I'm still too nervous to say anything and I never got mine back. Maybe if I'd said something about it, I would have. I hope you get your packs back.
Heh I solved this Problem. I just bought new ones yesterday:)

hugfix said:
Are you sure she saw you sleeping with it? Maybe she doesn't know that they are yours. Where did you store them?
I know this kind of situation very well... I feel you...
I can't manage to talk with my parents about my little side too. I am too scared even though I think that they would understand it.
Sometimes I am afraid they could have noticed something or found stuff. I think they never did though. But I don't know for sure.
It's easy to say that you should just talk with your mother about it. But I know how hard it is. The idea about writing a letter is good.
Ich wünsche dir auf jeden Fall viel Glück und ganz viel Mut. Das wird schon! :)
I don't know if she saw me but I can imagine that she found one of them on my bed... I normally kept them in the original packaging in a cabinet filled with various stuff. She hasn't said anything about the pacifiers yet and she doesn't mind my diapers and plushies.

I'm thinking about the letter all the time... I guess I'm going to start working on it today or tomorrow.

Danke...[emoji3] Das kann ich gerade echt gebrauchen. Hättest du vielleicht Lust ein bisschen zu chatten?

hugfix said:
Yes we can chat sometime if you like to! Let us know when you need help with the letter and how it went after you have talked to your mum.
Okay thanks a lot[emoji4]

robertabdl74 said:
if be more worries she thinks your into drugs. people uses to lace pacifiers with all sorts of drugs like LSD

I understand this being the common assumption, but that is not true. Pacifiers as far as kandi kids and Ravers don't use it this way. Its a thing that is just part of their decorative Kandi cuffs and kandi art. I am a kandi kid and I used a pacifier to make a piece that is red white and a couple other beads. It has the bible verse that is listed in my sig. It has different meanings to different people. For me it represents the Holy spirit in a symbolic way. Especially with my autism and my imaginary wonder world. My imaginary Tulpa Molly has a pacifier because it reminds her of family.
Pacifiers are the last thing that drug users would use. Buble gum is actually the new thing for drug users because it keeps things under the radar. At least according to my reading. There are no books on this subject so I have to read multiple websites on this.

Because of anxiety my parents just let me have mine because it reduced the amount of panic attacks I was having

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back