Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Pacifiers are gone

Default My Pacifiers are gone

I bought two Pacifiers a couple weeks ago and hid them in a cabinet in my room. I used them a couple of times to sleep but now they're gone.

I guess that my mother saw me sleeping with them and threw them away...

I thought that she didn't know... I don't want to talk about it with her but I want to find them...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I bought two Pacifiers a couple weeks ago and hid them in a cabinet in my room. I used them a couple of times to sleep but now they're gone.

I guess that my mother saw me sleeping with them and threw them away...

I thought that she didn't know... I don't want to talk about it with her but I want to find them...

This is the exact reason why you should talk to your mom about it. It was inevitable she would find out them on her own. And now she has come to her own misconclusions to take them from you.

If you want them back (if they really haven't been thrown out yet), then you have two choices. Go searching through her room when she isn't home, or talk to her and ask for your property back.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    This is the exact reason why you should talk to your mom about it. It was inevitable she would find out them on her own. And now she has come to her own misconclusions to take them from you.

If you want them back (if they really haven't been thrown out yet), then you have two choices. Go searching through her room when she isn't home, or talk to her and ask for your property back.
    I know But everytime I want to talk about it it's like my Brain shuts down and I can't talk. I really don't know how I could get over this Problem...

I know But everytime I want to talk about it it's like my Brain shuts down and I can't talk. I really don't know how I could get over this Problem...

One good way is to write your mom a letter. This would also give you the time needed to collect your thoughts, as well as help make sure you can research and get in everything you need to say.

Just make sure you are there with her when she reads the letter. This will allow you to get direct feedback, as well as allow your mom to ask additional questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    One good way is to write your mom a letter. This would also give you the time needed to collect your thoughts, as well as help make sure you can research and get in everything you need to say.

Just make sure you are there with her when she reads the letter. This will allow you to get direct feedback, as well as allow your mom to ask additional questions.
    Well I wanted to do this with the letter while we were on holiday in Spain this summer but I was too scared that my dad or my sister would read it and didn't knew what to write. I guess I'm going to think about it on the weekend.
    It would make everything so much easier for me if I would tell her because I might be able to openly buy diapers online and stuff...

My diapers are still there. I guess because she knows that I really need them. It's the same with my Sonic and Tails plushies...

i feel you

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacob98 View Post
    i feel you
    Yeah... It sucks

Or buy new ones and get a lock for your door.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Or buy new ones and get a lock for your door.
    And then the parents will state that because he lives in their house that he would abide by their rules. In my opinion this is the worst thing that the parents could do because this creates distrust between both parties involved. He is 21 though, so this might have to be the first step. If his parents respect his privacy then it will be a win. If it fails then he will have to talk to a counselor who could fix the situation before it becomes worse. Otherwise the only option would be to move out.