• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyjmf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi. I have lurked for a bit and i think its time i joined in...lol. i live in the northwest UK.

I have been AB since i was about 10. Always had these feelings. Due to having anxiety and panic attacks because of a few incedents with a manick teacher.. who got fired....

I used to have lots of pannic attacks and anxiety and often wet the bed. My parents meant well but doctors only gave me drugs.. i was put back into nappies and plastic pants around 8 years old. I think my feelings started then but it was a couple of years later that i new i realy identified with them. Loved wearing them ever since. I do like to wet my nappies but nothing else.
I have a little bit of a sissy side as well. I like to dress as a baby girl in a pink onesie with pink dummy and bottlle. I lhave some shortalls too. I do have a boy onesie as well.

I work as a heavy machine driver.. big boys toys... lol. I enjoy being outside and off road driving and quad biking... more toys... haha . I have quite an active social life in the volunteering scene. Help out at many events like cancer research events.

I have never come out as AB and only my misses realy knows. She is realy nice and has put me in nappies a few times. One of my female cousins knows after she found me out one day. Whe has been cool about it thought.

So thats a bit about me and hooe to meet some like minded people on here..... happy days..

Reactions: egor
Hello Babyjmf and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

Heavy equipment operator - that's great. It's just amazing how the operators can handle those large machines with such precision.

Thanks for the replys. Having a good look around at the moment. Great site with good people from what i bave seen.

The big toys are fun and we do make it look easy sometimes. Haha. Love my little toys more though.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back