• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeBrony

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello I am SwedeBrony otherwise known as Tera (but that username was taken)I am a pretty friendly and happy little babyfur. I found this website thanks to someone on Furaffinity who suggested it after I was considering throwing out all my ab/dl things. I was told about this website where I could talk to like minded people and here I am. In my spare time I like to play alot of videogames like world of warcraft and overwatch. I am also a huge DnD and pathfinder geek and a huge geek in general. And that is pretty much everything I can think of that people need to know about me :)

SwedeBrony said:
Hello I am SwedeBrony otherwise known as Tera (but that username was taken)I am a pretty friendly and happy little babyfur. I found this website thanks to someone on Furaffinity who suggested it after I was considering throwing out all my ab/dl things. I was told about this website where I could talk to like minded people and here I am. In my spare time I like to play alot of videogames like world of warcraft and overwatch. I am also a huge DnD and pathfinder geek and a huge geek in general. And that is pretty much everything I can think of that people need to know about me :)

Hi and welcome to the site. Yeah...don't throw out your stuff!!! Okay, kidding a little bit, but many of us go through binge/purge cycles and it's normal. I think that sometimes feelings of guilt tend to make people have regrets, that and a natural ebb and flow of these sort of feelings. The reality is that the feelings almost always return and diapers and related items are expensive and sometimes hard to replace if suppliers are out of stock.

Eventually, most of us find acceptance and make peace with it. I did a number of years ago. Now I just lay back and enjoy the experience.

I hope you will feel comfortable in taking part of the discussions. You'll get to know us and we you. You'll find that you will make friends and it will make this site fun for you, and also a kind of community.

I'm glad you made it welcome.
We are quite diversified group and some are quite passionate on their point of views.
So don't worry we are like any group one big family .
Most are just a group of people into crinkles helping one another.
There's a MLP group also and gamers too.
Enjoy your time here Tera again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back