Of Infantile Habits - Embracing the Fact that You Like Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, after thinking a little, I've realized that I love ADISC. I've always come back here to seek support and be happy of being myself. That's what I've decided to post my book here, little by little, so you can ALL help me hone it before I release it to the world! I think that since the majority of the book is about Adult Babies, I'd post it here as a guide for those struggling. I hope you guys like what I'm writing and the direction I'm taking. I will be posting tidbits of the book as I write it, and I hope you guys can give me feedback and let me know what to change and all before the publication.

Without much more ado, here is the first part of my book:

Of Infantile Habits - Embracing the Fact that You Like Diapers​

by:

Henry Lyra

Preface
It all starts when you’re very young.

You don’t understand, you try to but you’re just drawn. When you’re a child, you look around and see all the children playing to be superheroes. You see them playing with cars, riding their bikes and running around. But you’re different and you don’t understand why. Instead of wanting to play to be a superhero, a racecar rider or a firemen, you look for something else. A inviting temptation you can’t understand.

And then you see them, the babies. They’re in their mothers’ arms, or in their father’s lap. They’re playing with toys, baby toys. You look around and even though you’re just seven years old, you try to understand. Why do you feel so drawn to the way babies are treated? You see mothers bottle feeding them, toddlers sucking their pacifiers or their thumbs. And you don’t understand but you want to be one of them.

But then you stare at the other children and you realize you want to be like them. But you can’t, because there is something strange going on with them.
You realize you are staring at the babies’ diapers, and you can’t control yourself. You look at yourself and you realize you want to be diapered too. You want to be cuddled too. You want to be taken care of.

And then comes dad, who tells you how proud he is you’re growing up, and you feel guilty. Guilty of wanting to be a baby. Because everybody is expecting you grow up. Everybody is happy to know you’re a healthy seven year old starting grade school, but you don’t feel that way. You feel different, you feel wrong.
You feel you’re not up to their expectations. You feel little. You look at your brothers, or your sisters, and they’re normal. They are normal. You’re not. You’re seven year old and you want to be babied. Something must be wrong with you, right? Why can’t you feel normal like they are? And then you’re wondering why it is so wrong.

Because people don’t understand, and you don’t understand.

And yet… you can’t change who you are inside.

Introduction

So you’ve started reading this book because of three reasons:
a) You like to wear diapers.
b) Someone close to you likes to wear diapers.
c) You just discovered a new world, the ABDL world, and you’re curious about it.
For whatever reason you picked up this book, you’re now going to discover a world that has been living in the shadows for a while right now. Let me start this book by saying that what you’re going to read is not just a book about Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers, it’s a book about loving yourself in every way that deviates from the norm. Maybe you’re not an ABDL, but still you’re living in the shadows because of something you like that you thought is not socially acceptable. Maybe you feel like a freak.

It’s alright.

At some point in our lives, we all feel like freaks. There will always be something that makes you different, but instead of looking at it with a positive attitude, you look at it with negativity and self-loathing. Let me tell you something: You should NEVER feel that way. Unless you’re a murderer or something. That is heavy. But since I’m pretty sure you’ve never killed, let’s move on.

First of all, remember that you’re never alone.

There are always more people like you. I mean, we’re living in an almost 7 billion people world, so there HAS to be someone that shares your lifestyle choice, someone that has your likings and desires. So let me tell you that whatever thing is dragging you down, let it go and reach out. We’re all connected, we all have tablets or smartphones or laptops with internet. Use them to your advantage and find your community.

You. Are. NEVER. Alone.

Anyway, let’s start the book with this small introduction of the topic I’ll be covering: Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers.

So, what’s an Adult Baby?

This is a list of things they are NOT:
• They are NOT child molesters.
• They are NOT pedophiles.
• They are NOT sexual offenders.

Now that I stressed the NOTs, let me tell you what they are:
• They are people.

Yes, they are people, they are human. Like anybody else in the world. They have flaws and they have virtues, there are good and there are some that are not-so-good. They make mistakes like anybody else in the world. They are human. They just happen to like diapers and like to pretend they are babies from time to time. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

So let’s begin this book first with an overview on the Adult Babies and the Diaper Lovers.

Overview
Paraphilic Infantilism, as it is called by the “experts” (notice the quotation marks), is a condition in which a person, be it male or female, gay or straight, likes to wear diapers and behave like a baby. They are drawn to diapers, in a very strong way. Some would say it’s impossible for them to shake those feelings. They will always come back. And most of them feel shame, and they hide in the shadows hoping no one will know because they fear they will be judged and persecuted. But let’s ask the question:
What’s the harm in liking to behave like a baby and wear diapers? There is nothing harmful about it. The subject of the fantasies are adults too, not children. They do not go around “preying” for kids or the likes. They just like to pretend they are babies and wear diapers. If you ask me, that sounds pretty innocent. Maybe because most of the time, it is pretty innocent.

So, what does an Adult Baby does?
It varies really, from person to person. Some like to suck their thumbs and pacifiers, some like to drink from bottles, some like to dress babyish and behave as such and one thing is sure: they like to wear diapers. Do they use them? Some do, for their intended purpose. Some like to wet them, some like to mess them, some don’t like to use them at all. Because every Adult Baby is different from one another.

What is a Diaper Lover?

A Diaper Lover is a person who doesn’t like to engage in ageplay. They usually just wear diapers and that’s it, they don’t care about the baby things. For lots of Diaper Lovers, it is a sexual fetish. But we all have kinks, so don’t judge. Judging is wrong. It’s a nasty habit we humans have developed and I think it has also become some sort of reflex. We judge people by their tastes, their looks, their every single appearance or attitude. It’s wrong.

Judging people is just something we human beings have to learn to let go. If only it were that easy, people wouldn’t be killing each other in the streets because of color or ethnicity. Or religious beliefs.
My first advice is to not judge people.
I would like to divide this book in three sections: the one where I address Adult Babies and the one where I address people who have relationships with Adult Babies. The first section will begin with my personal story on who I am and how I came to be. As you know, I am an Adult Baby, so I’m talking from experience when writing this.
Let us start this ride.

So, you like to wear diapers?

So, you like to wear diapers? Maybe you like the way they look on you, or the way they are puffy, or the crinkling sound and the feeling of protection they give. Maybe you like how practical they are when you don’t have a bathroom nearby. Either way, you like to wear diapers. So… big deal? Part of it is a big deal, part of it shouldn’t be.

I mean, you’re still you.

You’re still an individual, a world all on its own. Maybe you like rock and metal or maybe you like classical music or jazz. Maybe you’re a bookworm or an athlete or both. Maybe you love comic books and action movies or you’re a hopeless romantic. The fact that you like to wear diapers doesn’t have to take away your individualism. You’re still a chest of wonders, full of surprises and of attributes that make you a unique person. Remember, you are unique. Just because you like to wear diapers doesn’t take away all the wonderful thing that makes you, well, you.
It takes a lot of effort to love yourself when you know you’re so different, when you think you can’t fit into “normal”. Well, let me tell you something: It is possible.
It is possible to love yourself even if you like to wear diapers, suck your thumb or pacifiers, and drink from bottles. It is possible to love yourself, period.
However, it takes time an effort, but don’t worry, I’ll tell you my story and maybe you can relate to it in some level. Once you relate to it, you’ll know you’re not alone.

Reactions: AngelKitten
This is very good. Do you have a completed, final manuscript yet? If so, how long is it? If not, what stage of the process are you in? I'd love to help you.

497561832 said:
This is very good. Do you have a completed, final manuscript yet? If so, how long is it? If not, what stage of the process are you in? I'd love to help you.

Hi! I'm so glad you like it and think it's very good. I'm still working on it, I have a section telling my life as an ABDL and the implications called "My Story" and then I'm still looking for the right way to express the rest of the content. Like, what type of things should be included in the book? I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks!

Hey, looks like a very well-written and interesting book. I was intrigued by reading this part alone. I think it would be very helpful to many people, including myself, that have struggled, and are struggling with, accepting themselves as AB/DL. Thanks for the post. Please keep me apprised as to further updates to your book. Take care!

Best,
"Angel Kitten"

Hi
Maybe I would change the beginning from ´7yo´ to not stated age because then you can relate much more. I realized I'm AB a bit later. Just a humble opinion. Overall it's amazing and I'm looking forward to new chapters. Thanks

I sent you a PM with potential refinements. Overall a really good start though. Thanks for taking on the endeavour of writing a book about us. The more good, informative, and more importantly correct information we can get out there will be a direct benefit to us all.

kik91 said:
Hi! I'm so glad you like it and think it's very good. I'm still working on it, I have a section telling my life as an ABDL and the implications called "My Story" and then I'm still looking for the right way to express the rest of the content. Like, what type of things should be included in the book? I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks!

I'll PM you soon! I think I could really help.

497561832 said:
I'll PM you soon! I think I could really help.

I'll look forward to it!

Can’t wait to read this when it is finished.

Section 2! My Story!

My Story
This my story. A story maybe some of you will relate to, or maybe you won’t. I mean, it’s all a matter of experience. We all grow up differently, but if you’re an Adult Baby like I am, you will relate to my life-story. Even if it’s just for a moment. Even if it’s just a single experience, I believe you’re going to understand what I went through. I hope my story helps you, because as an ABDL I’ve been through it all. Well, maybe not. But I have enough experience to know that there are many facets of the Adult Baby life.
Genesis
This story begins when I was five years old. I was so young, and it is my earliest memory. I was playing house with my cousin, and I was the baby. Playing house at age five is more than normal, but what wasn’t really common was the fact that I enjoyed playing baby. I wasn’t wearing diapers obviously, but we liked to pretend I was. It was then when my cousin proceeded to “change” my invisible diaper that I imagined what it would be like to be really diapered at all.
From that moment on, diapers became a thing to me.
Of course, being five years old, you don’t realize how uncommon or socially unacceptable that is. Your just go with the flow, and I went with it. I think I remembered asking to be put in diapers, and be denied the pleasure. I didn’t understand why, but it happened. I guess every five year old has that innocent demeanor on them. It’s really something that shapes you. And boy, did I know that playing house and being the baby would change my life forever.
Now, my parents were amazing. They loved me, a lot. In fact, I can say I have it easier than many because my parents were always so supportive. But parents also made mistakes, and I guess one of my parents’ mistakes was their overprotection. You see, before I was born, my mother had a miscarriage. That broke her. However, seven months later they tried again and I was born.
But I guess the pain of a miscarriage never ceases.
They became overprotective of me, to the point of babying me a lot even though I was older. I was out of diapers at age three, like many normal kids. But I was still babied at home to some degree. I didn’t stop drinking from a bottle until I was six and by that time I was still sleeping in a crib, and I never stopped sucking my thumb. Sucking my thumb made me so freaking happy. I still do it all the time and it brings me comfort and tranquility.
But yeah, you can say I was a baby longer than one would expect.
I was different too. There were many odd behaviors about me, but that is something I am going to address later on.
So I grew up repressing my desires to wear diapers. I remember I would take a shower when I was nine or ten and I would pretend my mom’s bathing cap was a diaper and I would enjoy the shower imagining I was a baby. I didn’t understand then how difficult my life was going to be as an Adult Baby, but I knew that… that I would be different forever.
I grew up liking to wear diapers, and sucking my thumb with my blankie. My parents were growing concerned about my thumbsucking. If they knew the truth, boy, would I be in trouble. But yes, my desire to wear diapers was instilled ever since I was a little boy. What caused it? There is no way to know.
There is never a way to know.
All Adult Babies strife to know what caused their desires, but there is never a way of telling. There is never a way of telling the reasons why you were like that. You were just “born that way”. I mean, some of them know, but you never quite understand quite what got you into diapers in the first place.
So stop trying to point fingers. I don’t blame anyone for my ABDL-ism. I don’t blame myself. Nor my overprotective parents. Not anyone. Because this is just the way we were born, and that’s the way we should be. If you believe in God, which I do, I’d say that God made you that way. Or the Universe or Nature or whatever you believe in. So yes, there is no reason to feel guilty or blame yourself for something that is out of your control.

The Teen Years
Growing up with desires to wear diapers makes you believe you’re a freak and you’re “the only one”. As I said, you’re never the only one. I discovered that when I was twelve. I was bored one day, and I had just been granted the privileges of internet surfing. It was before social networks existed, back when there were only websites and such. I got curious. I used the search engine to look for older boys and girls in diapers with the hope I wasn’t the only one.
Boy, was I surprised when I discovered sites like DPF (Diaper Pail Friends) and some other sites. Finally! I had found other people. I couldn’t even believe it. There were other people who liked to be babies like I did! There were people like me. I felt so relieved, I felt like a huge weight had been stripped from my shoulders. It was like Atlas had arrived and taken that huge weight off me. I felt happy.
Happier than I was at that time.
I continued to surf the internet for months afterwards, but I was really starting to crave diapers. It was very difficult, it brought me anxiety and such. My repression had become an obsession. And I made online friends who wore diapers and it made me feel so jealous. I was jealous of them because they could have what I would never have. If people found out, I would be cast out, and I feared my loving parents would reject me. My younger sister (three years younger) would be ashamed of me. Everyone would hate me.
So I kept hiding, just relying on my online friends.
I started using towels to simulate cloth diapers, but what I needed were true diapers. I used to pin together long t-shirts and pretend they were onesies. I was desperate, and my anxiety was growing stronger each day. I didn’t know what to do, but for the moment I would have to do with pretending that I was alright. I would have to conform to the fact that I wasn’t alone.
And that was enough to give me strength.
I turned thirteen, and my younger cousin had just been born. So, on the summer of 2006, they went to my town to spend some time with us. My cousin was two years old, and was still in diapers. I knew the time had come. I knew this was my chance to wear actual diapers. It was the chance I’ve been waiting for.
So one day, while everyone was out and I was left alone, I crept into my sister’s room where my uncle and aunt were staying with the baby and grabbed three diapers from the diaper bag. Boy was I excited, nervous, a wrecking ball of emotions. Man, I’m getting edgy just writing about it right now.
Anyway, I found my way back to my room and I stared at the diapers. They were amazing. I decided to put one on. Of course they were so small, and I didn’t fit in them, so I decided to paste two together. The semi-fit. It wasn’t exactly what I was hoping to get, but it was good enough. I was finally wearing diapers after so many agonizing years.
I plopped my thumb into my mouth and lay in my bed, feeling bliss.
My dream had come true.
I didn’t use those diapers, I kept them hidden. I thought that no one would find them and I could wear them whenever I was feeling anxious or sad. I thought that those three baby diapers were the only thing I’d ever get. But it was enough, for now.
Discovered
One day I was coming back from school when I found my hidden diapers out in the open. My mom had found them! She said nothing, she just put them out there and my sister wondered what they were for. My mom didn’t know, said she found them under a drawer in my room. I was so scared. Like, panic-attack inducing scared. I ran towards my room and started to connect my Messenger account to talk to my ABDL friends.
I needed advice.
My mom had not confronted me yet. So I talked to my friends into what I should do. They said that I could lie and pretend that they weren’t mine. To play dumb. But part of me couldn’t keep living in the lie. Part of me wanted the truth to be told because as they say, “the truth will set you free.”
So I accompanied my mom to do some errands, and in the way home, I told her. “Mom, those diapers were mine.”
My mom almost kills us when she stopped the car with a halt. I knew there was no way of lying anymore, I had to tell her the truth. So eventually, I explained to her what infantilism was. I was so scared that I worded it wrong and almost started to cry.
But I was brave.
I was always brave. That was one of my qualities. One of my virtues. I was a brave enough to confront this.
My mom said she didn’t understand, but that was to be expected. So I told her that if she wasn’t comfortable with it, we could just not talk about it. We agreed to have the conversation later, because she wasn’t ready to hear what I had to say.

The Dark Side of Me
I was sixteen when I was diagnosed with Manic-Depressive Illness. Bipolar Disorder. I felt more alienated to anyone than ever. I was suffering a lot. I had started to hurt myself and thoughts of suicide. My darkness had become unbearable. This has nothing to do with my ABDL-ism, but it’s important to mention that I wasn’t happy. I was very sad and almost suicidal. I thought that the world was going to end.
My parents, my family, they were all concerned for me. Because I had become distraught and emotionally damaged. So, in one of my depressive stupors, I decided to confront my parents about my ABDL side. I printed some information from http://understanding.infantilism.org (a really resourceful site for all of you) and handed it to my parents.
They read it in privacy and I was dreading the moment when I would have to confront them about it. Surprisingly, my parents loved me. They loved me. They said it was ok. That maybe I should see a counselor about all my darkness, about my infantilism, about everything. And then, maybe we could talk about it.
I was relieved, but I was also depressed. My parents didn’t understand and they thought something was wrong with me, I didn’t know at the time they were just scared. Scared I’d hurt myself. Scared I’d die.
There are many stories to be told about my depression: anti-depressants, mood-stabilizers, psychiatric hospitals and electroshock therapy. But ALL that has to do with my illness. I’m bipolar, and everything I just mentioned has to do exclusively with it. It has nothing to do with the fact that I like to wear diapers. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was a big baby. But it was important to mention because my depression was what led me to confess to my parents

Wearing diapers.

When I was eighteen, I had recovered from my darkness. I was happy, and the tide turned. Because now my parents knew that I liked to wear diapers and my mom, in an effort to keep me happy, would buy adult diapers for me. She understood they were an escape route form my darkness and I would be forever grateful. I was finally wearing adult diapers. I was finally half-accepted by my parents.
I was wearing diapers overnight, and I enjoyed them. I remember the first time I wet them, it felt really, really, amazingly good. I remember feeling like a baby, and I loved every part of it. I was eighteen years old and still in diapers and I was happy. Happy that my parents accepted me for who I am.
But I was still feeling shame.
I mean, I was a man, legally, so why would anyone want to wear diapers? I knew the stories, I knew the facts, I knew that I wasn’t alone. But I still felt shame. Why did it feel so good to wear diapers? Why did I have to be that way?
Maybe my parents would never stop loving me. But I still had trouble loving myself. The Bipolar Disorder and my ABDL-ism made me feel like I was unworthy of love. That no one could ever love me. That I was still a freak and that I was wacked in the head. Even when I was still out of the dark, I was still shrouded in shadows of self-doubt and self-loathing.
I wondered if I would ever grow to love myself.

Coming Out.
I was twenty two years old and I had realized something: I HATED HIDING.
I didn’t want to hide anymore, I wanted to be free. To tell the world I was an Adult Baby. My parents understood and I had recently told my sister, who was super cool about it. So, if my immediate family was okay with it, maybe the world would be too? I took a leap of faith. I knew that I had to tell someone or my world would explode.
I told my best friend.
What was his reaction? AMAZING. He said he loved me, and that he didn’t care that I liked to wear diapers and be a baby. He said that I should love myself for who I was and don’t let anyone tell me otherwise. In a token of affection, he bought me two baby pacifiers. That is the best thing that someone had ever done for me up until that moment. It broke me because I was moving away, but my best friend said he’d always be there for me and that he didn’t mind and that he wasn’t ashamed of me.
That encouraged me.
Once I moved, I decided to come out to the world. Now, that is something that many of you think it’s not wise. Why would someone want to let the world know that they like to wear diapers and pretend to be babies? Well, let me tell you. When you unleash those words, it becomes scary but also relieving. I didn’t want to hide anymore. I wanted the world to see me for who I was. I wanted the world to see the true me.
So I eventually started telling my friends. All my friends. One by one. Some of them took it very well, others were surprised, and just one was weirded out. JUST ONE. But in my defense, that person is particularly intolerant to everything. But I had done it. I had told every single one of my friends I liked to wear diapers.
Did the world end?
No.
In fact, it got better. I could talk about them about it, and they said that the world was changing. Gay marriage was now legal and people were more tolerant. So I told my cousins and even two of my uncles. They were cool too about it.
Maybe I was born lucky. My family and my friends loved me, and they showed that by accepting me for who I was. I wouldn’t change that for anything. Of course many of them had questions I had to answer, but eventually, I started telling them that I loved them so much and that their acceptance means the world.

Today.
Today I’m twenty six years old and I wear diapers most of the time. I’m a successful writer and I have a college degree. I am happy, even though sometimes I get depressed, my family is always there to support me. I must confess that I still live with my family, because I haven’t found my other half and I’m not financially ready to move on my own. But living with my family has become a good thing.
Why? Because they let me be myself.
I can walk around the house in diapers, and suck my thumb when we’re watching TV. I have become very open about my ABDL-ism. I wear diapers outside, I go to concerts, or the movies or hang out with my friends with diapers underneath my clothes. And the most wonderful thing is that they know.
They know and they don’t mind. The world is more accepting that you’d believe.
I love myself, even though I slip sometimes, I have learned to love myself.

Wow. That was a great story. But man I felt bad for you having to go through this bs during your childhood years.

A great read. I'm sure there's a lot of us here who had at least some similar experiences growing up, I certainly did. Truth be told though, as bad as what you went through I believe you actually had it better than a lot of us.

That is amazing, I would love to read the rest of it. The preface is exactly how I felt. Not at 7 but around for me at the 5th grade. I can relate 100% to this. I would love to read more. Would it be a bad thing if I were to show my mom this so she can understand? She's not to keen with me on being little.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

kik91 said:
So, after thinking a little, I've realized that I love ADISC. I've always come back here to seek support and be happy of being myself. That's what I've decided to post my book here, little by little, so you can ALL help me hone it before I release it to the world! I think that since the majority of the book is about Adult Babies, I'd post it here as a guide for those struggling. I hope you guys like what I'm writing and the direction I'm taking. I will be posting tidbits of the book as I write it, and I hope you guys can give me feedback and let me know what to change and all before the publication.

Without much more ado, here is the first part of my book:

Of Infantile Habits - Embracing the Fact that You Like Diapers​

by:

Henry Lyra

Preface
It all starts when you’re very young.

You don’t understand, you try to but you’re just drawn. When you’re a child, you look around and see all the children playing to be superheroes. You see them playing with cars, riding their bikes and running around. But you’re different and you don’t understand why. Instead of wanting to play to be a superhero, a racecar rider or a firemen, you look for something else. A inviting temptation you can’t understand.

And then you see them, the babies. They’re in their mothers’ arms, or in their father’s lap. They’re playing with toys, baby toys. You look around and even though you’re just seven years old, you try to understand. Why do you feel so drawn to the way babies are treated? You see mothers bottle feeding them, toddlers sucking their pacifiers or their thumbs. And you don’t understand but you want to be one of them.

But then you stare at the other children and you realize you want to be like them. But you can’t, because there is something strange going on with them.
You realize you are staring at the babies’ diapers, and you can’t control yourself. You look at yourself and you realize you want to be diapered too. You want to be cuddled too. You want to be taken care of.

And then comes dad, who tells you how proud he is you’re growing up, and you feel guilty. Guilty of wanting to be a baby. Because everybody is expecting you grow up. Everybody is happy to know you’re a healthy seven year old starting grade school, but you don’t feel that way. You feel different, you feel wrong.
You feel you’re not up to their expectations. You feel little. You look at your brothers, or your sisters, and they’re normal. They are normal. You’re not. You’re seven year old and you want to be babied. Something must be wrong with you, right? Why can’t you feel normal like they are? And then you’re wondering why it is so wrong.

Because people don’t understand, and you don’t understand.

And yet… you can’t change who you are inside.

Introduction

So you’ve started reading this book because of three reasons:
a) You like to wear diapers.
b) Someone close to you likes to wear diapers.
c) You just discovered a new world, the ABDL world, and you’re curious about it.
For whatever reason you picked up this book, you’re now going to discover a world that has been living in the shadows for a while right now. Let me start this book by saying that what you’re going to read is not just a book about Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers, it’s a book about loving yourself in every way that deviates from the norm. Maybe you’re not an ABDL, but still you’re living in the shadows because of something you like that you thought is not socially acceptable. Maybe you feel like a freak.

It’s alright.

At some point in our lives, we all feel like freaks. There will always be something that makes you different, but instead of looking at it with a positive attitude, you look at it with negativity and self-loathing. Let me tell you something: You should NEVER feel that way. Unless you’re a murderer or something. That is heavy. But since I’m pretty sure you’ve never killed, let’s move on.

First of all, remember that you’re never alone.

There are always more people like you. I mean, we’re living in an almost 7 billion people world, so there HAS to be someone that shares your lifestyle choice, someone that has your likings and desires. So let me tell you that whatever thing is dragging you down, let it go and reach out. We’re all connected, we all have tablets or smartphones or laptops with internet. Use them to your advantage and find your community.

You. Are. NEVER. Alone.

Anyway, let’s start the book with this small introduction of the topic I’ll be covering: Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers.

So, what’s an Adult Baby?

This is a list of things they are NOT:
• They are NOT child molesters.
• They are NOT pedophiles.
• They are NOT sexual offenders.

Now that I stressed the NOTs, let me tell you what they are:
• They are people.

Yes, they are people, they are human. Like anybody else in the world. They have flaws and they have virtues, there are good and there are some that are not-so-good. They make mistakes like anybody else in the world. They are human. They just happen to like diapers and like to pretend they are babies from time to time. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

So let’s begin this book first with an overview on the Adult Babies and the Diaper Lovers.

Overview
Paraphilic Infantilism, as it is called by the “experts” (notice the quotation marks), is a condition in which a person, be it male or female, gay or straight, likes to wear diapers and behave like a baby. They are drawn to diapers, in a very strong way. Some would say it’s impossible for them to shake those feelings. They will always come back. And most of them feel shame, and they hide in the shadows hoping no one will know because they fear they will be judged and persecuted. But let’s ask the question:
What’s the harm in liking to behave like a baby and wear diapers? There is nothing harmful about it. The subject of the fantasies are adults too, not children. They do not go around “preying” for kids or the likes. They just like to pretend they are babies and wear diapers. If you ask me, that sounds pretty innocent. Maybe because most of the time, it is pretty innocent.

So, what does an Adult Baby does?
It varies really, from person to person. Some like to suck their thumbs and pacifiers, some like to drink from bottles, some like to dress babyish and behave as such and one thing is sure: they like to wear diapers. Do they use them? Some do, for their intended purpose. Some like to wet them, some like to mess them, some don’t like to use them at all. Because every Adult Baby is different from one another.

What is a Diaper Lover?

A Diaper Lover is a person who doesn’t like to engage in ageplay. They usually just wear diapers and that’s it, they don’t care about the baby things. For lots of Diaper Lovers, it is a sexual fetish. But we all have kinks, so don’t judge. Judging is wrong. It’s a nasty habit we humans have developed and I think it has also become some sort of reflex. We judge people by their tastes, their looks, their every single appearance or attitude. It’s wrong.

Judging people is just something we human beings have to learn to let go. If only it were that easy, people wouldn’t be killing each other in the streets because of color or ethnicity. Or religious beliefs.
My first advice is to not judge people.
I would like to divide this book in three sections: the one where I address Adult Babies and the one where I address people who have relationships with Adult Babies. The first section will begin with my personal story on who I am and how I came to be. As you know, I am an Adult Baby, so I’m talking from experience when writing this.
Let us start this ride.

So, you like to wear diapers?

So, you like to wear diapers? Maybe you like the way they look on you, or the way they are puffy, or the crinkling sound and the feeling of protection they give. Maybe you like how practical they are when you don’t have a bathroom nearby. Either way, you like to wear diapers. So… big deal? Part of it is a big deal, part of it shouldn’t be.

I mean, you’re still you.

You’re still an individual, a world all on its own. Maybe you like rock and metal or maybe you like classical music or jazz. Maybe you’re a bookworm or an athlete or both. Maybe you love comic books and action movies or you’re a hopeless romantic. The fact that you like to wear diapers doesn’t have to take away your individualism. You’re still a chest of wonders, full of surprises and of attributes that make you a unique person. Remember, you are unique. Just because you like to wear diapers doesn’t take away all the wonderful thing that makes you, well, you.
It takes a lot of effort to love yourself when you know you’re so different, when you think you can’t fit into “normal”. Well, let me tell you something: It is possible.
It is possible to love yourself even if you like to wear diapers, suck your thumb or pacifiers, and drink from bottles. It is possible to love yourself, period.
However, it takes time an effort, but don’t worry, I’ll tell you my story and maybe you can relate to it in some level. Once you relate to it, you’ll know you’re not alone.

Good stuff. Check the areas I marked in red for errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back