Status
Not open for further replies.

RukaPuddlegum

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all! Ruka here to let you know that I am now a brand ambassador for Rearz Inc. I am super excited to be a small part of this community, and to be able to bring you all some discounts!

When checking out, use the code '[deleted]' to save 5% off your entire order. This code applies to anything on the site, for any amount, and good all year long! Paired with the announcement earlier this week of their new flat-rate shipping to 42 states, its better than ever to get your hands on some Princess, Seduction, Rebelz, AB clothing, accessories, and more.

Catch you all later!

RukaPuddlegum said:
Hello all! Ruka here to let you know that I am now a brand ambassador for Rearz Inc. I am super excited to be a small part of this community, and to be able to bring you all some discounts!

When checking out, use the code '[deleted]' to save 5% off your entire order. This code applies to anything on the site, for any amount, and good all year long! Paired with the announcement earlier this week of their new flat-rate shipping to 42 states, its better than ever to get your hands on some Princess, Seduction, Rebelz, AB clothing, accessories, and more.

Catch you all later!

Welcome to ADISC.

Before posting, please read the site rules.

In particular, this one:
The Rules said:
15. Company Reps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back