• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New & Saying Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueZero

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So hi!

29 year old male with recent incontinence issues stemming from ongoing medical conditions (Ankylosing spondylitis resulting in cauda equina syndrome).

I'm mostly here looking to talk to people with similar experiences and to get some advise from you lovely people!

Feel free to ask anything, and say hi.

Hi BlueZero! Welcome! I also have recent IC and love to support you. You are at the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueZero said:
So hi!

29 year old male with recent incontinence issues stemming from ongoing medical conditions (Ankylosing spondylitis resulting in cauda equina syndrome).

I'm mostly here looking to talk to people with similar experiences and to get some advise from you lovely people!

Feel free to ask anything, and say hi.

Welcome! I'm recently ic too from surgery. We're all here to support each other. I see you're a gamer? What games do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back