Diapers more hygienic than underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete67

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm starting to think so,,,

My washing machine is U/S atm, so washing all clothes by hand in cold water, I don't add ice btw, just the temperature it comes out the taps as.

I don't like the idea of washing out pee and sometimes poo stains in cold water, even with an anti-bio detergent, so feel much better about disposables.

This morning, eg, I farted (I was on Guinness last night) and followed through a bit, so a lot easier to clean up, diaper in the bin, nice hot shower and a fresh clean new pair!

Perhaps this also an AB type experience? feeling like it's OK to have a bit of an accident?

Note said:
If you honestly believe that wearing a used diaper for any extended period of time is more hygienic than the oils that collect off your skin than you have another thing coming; it's not.

I don't believe that at all, thanks, change immediately of course, thanks for the heads-up anyway though!

You guys are missing what Pete67 said, they clearly stated that they change immediately, and that they don't believe that which Note first stated, meaning they know what was is Note's second post. Not flaming... To answer the original question though, it may be cleaner only if you immediately wash and change.

Don't forget, it's a bit too common for "normal" people to wear the same underwear for multiple days in a row. Compared to them, yes wearing a diaper is far more hygenic when change as needed.

Slomo said:
Don't forget, it's a bit too common for "normal" people to wear the same underwear for multiple days in a row. Compared to them, yes wearing a diaper is far more hygenic when change as needed.

Even with Diapers on I still change my tighty whiteys EACH DAY! Wearing more than one day is awful in my opinion EEWW! I was taught you get a fresh set of clothes each day in order to be presentable and smell clean for others around you out of respect and courtesy and decency.

NehFaasSinonKron said:
You guys are missing what Pete67 said, they clearly stated that they change immediately, and that they don't believe that which Note first stated, meaning they know what was is Note's second post. Not flaming... To answer the original question though, it may be cleaner only if you immediately wash and change.

Thanks for that, yeh Note just copied part of my post to make it look opposite to what I actually said, thanks for the support!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
What's not to believe? It's scientifically proven that harmful bacterias develops faster in bodily waste such as urine and/or fecal matter than any other part of the body; any nurse/doctor will tell you that. It's one of the reasons why medical facilities and restaurants have such high hygiene standards, why you're encouraged to wash your hands after you use the restroom. Add the fact that area is dark, humid, and that you're wearing a containment system to contain said bodily waste, you have a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. This is all pretty common knowledge.

Note - please read my post properly, I agree I don't believe what you propose that I do believe at all!!!

I would prefer to wear diapers rather than hand washed underwear in cold water for sure... Who am I kidding I would prefer to wear diapers regardless!

It's better to have a potty accident in a diaper than in your underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back