Teddycon

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Do you have to dress like a baby if you are unfortable with it? Just wear regular clothing at first.... never been.

You can wear regular clothes if you want, you do not need to dress like a baby or toddler or anything you are uncomfortable with.

I would love to be able to go to teddy con but I in the UK.

The first ABDL event I went to LBL was great you did have to do anything that you where not shore about.

But respect others that would be in there little space mindset. Wish that that they would be dressed in baby clothing.

The first time I saw an ABDL in just a diaper and feeding ok around other people, for me was a release as I realised that it would be ok for me to go into Little space around others there.

Hope that makes sense.

Have fun at teddy con.

Siysiy

qwertyqwerty said:
Do you have to dress like a baby if you are unfortable with it? Just wear regular clothing at first.... never been.
nope — come as you are or dress how you like. I showed up my first time in street clothes. But I was out of them and into a onesie and diaper after a couple of hours.

You would though see individuals in onesies, footie PJs, shortalls, sissy clothing, or other littleish attire. Some might do just a t-shirt and an exposed diaper.

BluMew said:
nope — come as you are or dress how you like. I showed up my first time in street clothes. But I was out of them and into a onesie and diaper after a couple of hours.

You would though see individuals in onesies, footie PJs, shortalls, sissy clothing, or other littleish attire. Some might do just a t-shirt and an exposed diaper.

Also if you don't have any ABDL clothing but want to join in on the fun, you could check out the vendors at the con and possibly buy some clothing there :3 but dressing little is not a requirement. Just bring yourself and have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back