Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: EPA Determines CO2 is a 'pollutant'

Thumbs up EPA Determines CO2 is a 'pollutant'

According to the BBC, the US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency, for our worldwide friends) has determined that Carbon Dioxide is a pollutant, and thus, now subject to regulation by the EPA without Congressional Action. Is this the first step in the Obama Administration becoming a "world leader' on climate change?

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Obama to regulate 'pollutant' CO2

Pffffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, that's just so retarded. April fools was a while ago, bud. Maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Pffffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, that's just so retarded. April fools was a while ago, bud. Maybe next year.
    Well, C02 is belived to cause global warming. So they think it's destroying the enviorment and therefore a pollutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Well, C02 is belived to cause global warming. So they think it's destroying the enviorment and therefore a pollutant.
    O man, you guys are just cracking me up! You should go professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    O man, you guys are just cracking me up! You should go professional.
    I'm not saying it SHOULD be classified as a pollutant, but that it actually could make sense.

I know that CO2 is a contributing factor to the o-zone layer but seriously. it comes out of our mouths!!!

YAY 200!!!
    Last edited by EvaIlyxtra; 18-Apr-2009 at 01:28. Reason: Quick realization of excitement

I'm thinking this is merely a legal fiction to that the EPA can regulate CO2 emissions from power plants, factories, cars, etc. But it most certainly not an April Fool's Joke... did you bother to click the link, Ellipsis?