Can i get abu diapers in a store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love the smell of pampers and im told abu diapers are like adult pampers,can i buy them in a store or get a free sample?

You can buy samples from websites for a couple $ and there may be shops in your state that have them but I'm not from the US so wouldn't know a whole lot

I've heard stories of certain medical supply stores that started selling ABDL diapers because they're generally better than medical brands, but they're few and far between with no guarantee to their validity. ABU has a couple warehouses in the US (in Everett, Washington and Baltimore, Maryland) where you can go to directly buy diapers from them, but unless you live close or are able to roadtrip there, that's probably off the table too. You have to order them online and get them shipped to you. Samples aren't free, they cost 6 dollars each and scented is a little extra, but you get 5 dollars off your next order if you get 2 samples.

Personal Care in Fort Wayne , IN is the only place I know of. I’d love to open a shop here in MO.

Changing times diaper company in Las Vegas, Nevada has alot of abdl diapers

Most of the time stores don't carry ABDL diapers but no harm in checking either. You usually need to order them through a website or you might get lucky at some adult shops.

Unless you get them scented (which I've never tried) ABU doesn't smell like Pampers unfortunately. They don't really feel like Pampers either (better imo) but definitely adorable.

I can't recall the name, but another user here mentioned a store in Lynchburg, VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back