Having your nappy changed by your partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinobaby said:
This discussion brings up a question for me. For those of you who are changed by partners, did you meet your partner under normal circumstances, and then the relationship evolved into a AB/DL relationship, or did you meet them in some type of AB/DL gathering and/or site where you specifically searched for other AB/DL's?

I am a lonely single guy looking for the right lady, but recognize that I'll likely never be able to give up diapers and being an AB/DL. I've come to grips with that, but haven't lost hope that the right girl is out there for me, either.

I met my wife through normal dating.

Think of it this way, if you only look at abdl sites then you are greatly narrowing your chances down to someone who likes abdl first, and then maybe you second. By dating normally you have a much greater chance of finding someone who likes you first, them maybe abdl second.

I met my girlfriend normally, and then after a year told her about my abdl side and things went from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife changes me on rare occasions. The vast majority of the time, I change myself. About 10 years ago I broke my hand and could not change myself easily so she changed me most of the time for about a month and a half. She was able to get my diaper to fit much tighter than I ever could.

Not long ago, I reminded her how nice it was when she changed me when I could not. She just looked at me with a blank stare and then mumbled that she had blocked that out. :sad: I agree that it's really nice to have your lifelong partner (or really anyone you are close to) change you. I wear 24/7 so it would be a real chore to be changed by her, but every once in a while it would be nice.

My GF ia not ABDL but was aware of that side of me before we got together (not of my doing)..... anyway we got together while i did not know that she knew. 6 months down the line and i couldn't be any happier. She accepts my ABDL side and does baby me. Breastfeed, nappy change, feed, cuddle , run baby baths..... etc etc etc........ Although i love being a baby, i do have a family (not blood but do want) to think of and so i have managed to find the healthy balance between baby and adult when needs be. It can be done..... believe and someone is out there somewhere for everyone who accepts and loves.

stay happy in your nappy
or
hyper in your diaper

xxxxxxxxxx

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
My wife has never changed me, but she has put me in a clean diaper from wearing boxers a handful of times. With that making my mind race and being excited... I can only imagine how a diaper change would make me feel.

atechno said:
Having my nappy changed as an adult would be a dream come true, but the chances of me finding a partner who was willing to do so is very slim. As said above, if you do, consider yourself lucky!

Took the words right out of my mouth. It would be a dream come true to have a partner or even a close friend change me. But chances of that happening for me are very slim.

My wife and I aren't together now , long story ( we are besties )Together for 10 plus years . We met at a ageplay presentation in a BDSM group and became friends , then somehow evolved from there. She also is a little but more middle( big sister ) , She loved changing me . It was more a ritualistic thing she knew I loved and put me in my little headspace . Roll the clock back . My first was with a woman I met that really really loved putting me in cloth diapers . She was like a pro . She could have that diaper pinned on so tight and snug in a flash . She was fascinated by the whole thing ! I remember fantasizing as a teen about how it would be , how would I ever meet someone and share this part of me. I quess I have always been open with people . I have never asked ,, it has just happened or been offered . It is a intimate and special moment no matter how many times someone you care for offers to diaper you at least for me it is.

lilstevie56 said:
My wife and I aren't together now , long story ( we are besties )Together for 10 plus years . We met at a ageplay presentation in a BDSM group and became friends , then somehow evolved from there. She also is a little but more middle( big sister ) , She loved changing me . It was more a ritualistic thing she knew I loved and put me in my little headspace . Roll the clock back . My first was with a woman I met that really really loved putting me in cloth diapers . She was like a pro . She could have that diaper pinned on so tight and snug in a flash . She was fascinated by the whole thing ! I remember fantasizing as a teen about how it would be , how would I ever meet someone and share this part of me. I quess I have always been open with people . I have never asked ,, it has just happened or been offered . It is a intimate and special moment no matter how many times someone you care for offers to diaper you at least for me it is.

You and I are about the same chronological age, and I'm wondering if the experience of being diapered has changed for you over time. I think it has for me; I would love to be changed all day long, but the other aspects of my infantilism - being bottle- or breast-fed, burped, bathed, etc. - have become somewhat less important at this point in my life. I think it's because it's hard not to 'see' myself as an older adult when I'm being babied, but very easy to close my eyes and relax when I'm being changed.

Of course, fewer and fewer women have ever used a cloth diaper, and their view of prefolds, pins and plastic pants have naturally changed over the years. My current 'nanny' has real difficulty with diaper pins and getting the snug fit you describe. We've tried snaps and velcro, but nothing really replaces the diapers with which I grew up.

Like you, I grew up wondering how (or if!) I'd meet someone willing to play the 'mommy' role, and I went through a lot of trial and error early on. I'm one of the few people I know who got divorced largely because of my infantilism. Over the course of time, though, I've been diapered and babied by more than a dozen women. Some were better than others, but all managed to create that 'intimate and special moment' you describe.

Anyway, I enjoyed your post.

My wife does all my changing. I don't have the range of motion with my spinal problems to do it, so I'm prettymuch dependent on her for diaper changes. Honestly it's kind of annoying to me a lot of the time, I still haven't fully broken the habit of just apologizing the entire time because I feel bad about it, despite her constant reassurances that it's okay and that she wouldn't do it if she didn't want to. It's impossible to shake the thought in the back of my mind that she's obligated and I'm forcing it, even though I know intellectually that wasn't the case.

sbmccue said:
You and I are about the same chronological age, and I'm wondering if the experience of being diapered has changed for you over time. I think it has for me; I would love to be changed all day long, but the other aspects of my infantilism - being bottle- or breast-fed, burped, bathed, etc. - have become somewhat less important at this point in my life. I think it's because it's hard not to 'see' myself as an older adult when I'm being babied, but very easy to close my eyes and relax when I'm being changed.

Hi and thank you !!! Being older with younger people as a caretaker /Big . There`s times I feel like we are doing geriatric ageplay . I feel little but I also at times feel like I`m a elder person being cared for by some young pretty woman . Strange as that sounds, we have talked about it and she thinks it`s a really cool thing to explore . I am amazed and humbled at 60 ish , many woman in their 30`s and 40`s find me attractive enough and fun to play with . I`d of never thought this 10 years ago . Maybe age does have its benefits ?

I have been changed by more women than I care to admit , many times I have apologized for it ,and thevretortnis usually dont be silly its part of the job, my usual response to that " maybe if i was 80 , but i am 50 and a burden" that gets into my self depracting humor to which I usually get away with it , until recently getting my ass chewed severely for it, I have a number of women who dont find my joking at my own expense funny in anyway, they tell me I didn't ask for this, I am not like this because of some stupid reckless day in the life , I was born this way I just didn't know it for many years ( I was completely "normal" until my mid 30's) and then my life and career unraveled at an alarming pace, leaving me 10 years in not expected to survive more than another year , it casts long shadows over everything i do ( it's crazy to contemplate before buying anything from diapers, radios to a new mattress am I going to be around to enjoy or Use this or is this going to be one more thing I leave behind that someone is going to have to get rid of or sell ) usually I go ahead and do it after much thought saying you only live and die once make the most of it .because dieing well living is pointless !

I probably ruined this thread ,but in here I am free to say what I don't want to remind anyone in real life of ,occasionally I will slip , like now , just ignore me I'll go away . Just one of those mornings !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

lilstevie56 said:
There`s times I feel like we are doing geriatric ageplay.

No kidding! Half of the women who have cared for me have been younger; one was less than half my age. It's hard to escape the notion that you're an elder being cared for by a kid! The younger ladies weren't shy about anything, whereas the women my age or older cared for me with far less 'play' involved. My current nanny is the exception; she's probably the most maternal woman I've ever met and absolutely nothing bothers her, but she's about 10 years older than me. Here's hoping that you're right and that our age has benefits!

I mostly wear pullups since I'm just bladder incontinent, so I change those myself. When I do wear regular diapers, I'll go into the bathroom and take the old one off and clean up, then my fiancee will change me into a new diaper. She'd change me out of wet diapers if I needed her to, but I always feel like that part should be my responsibility.

Hi. I've never had my nappy changed but would really love to exsperiance it I think it would be amazing hehe

If only....

I’ve never been changed, and it’s a key missing component to a happy and fulfilled life.

Would love to be changed by my partner, she's said she would put me in a nappy but I don't think she'd be so keen on changing. I always feel a bit weird involving her in any AB/DL activity so I tend to never bring it up between us but her changing me regularly would be a dream!

I done that too. I've some kind of female-friend, which is more into ABDL than me. And we did lot of things together... Of course, as we both are adults and we'd some sexualy charged things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back