Having your nappy changed by your partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm looking to hear peoples stories about having their partner or wife/husband changing them. It seems quiet rare to find people who get changed by their partners unless you's all just hide away haha. I've only changed myself 2 times since i told my partner (i never wore while with her before i told her), i told her one day and then the very next day she put me in nappys and kept changing me all night whenever i needed changed. Being changed by the person you love is literally the best feeling in the world to me and i would love to hear other peoole who are lucky like me to have a partner that's not only accepting but also wants to be the one who changes your wet nappy.

We call them "Nappys" because its cuter and makes me feel more babyish 😊

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
My gf is ABDL, I mainly play the daddy dom role so I will change her but she changes me too

Reactions: littebabby
My wife changes me as often as she can. My job isn’t exactly nine to five so I’m away from home a lot and have to change myself, but any time we’re in the house together she’ll change my nappy or if I’m not wearing it she’ll help me clean myself/change my pants after an accident and things like that. It makes me feel so little and I agree with you it’s just one of the best feelings ever. It’s a really intimate and fun thing to do together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband changes me regularly when he's home and not at work. But I completely agree that it's a great feeling. Very loving. And not many people would understand that connection, but it is truly a bonding moment.

:wub:

Yep, I agree. Having a loved one change you is the best. While I enjoyed wearing on my own having to change myself always felt kind of wrong. The whole reason I like diapers is that I want to be cared for in a state of helplessness. Changing ones own diaper is a considerable amount of hastle compared to just using the potty.

Though we don't live together and only get quality time about once a week I am fortunate enough to have a partner who changes me. She is also a little, so we take turns changing each other. It's still a bit of a compromise as I think we would both like to get deep into little space where such tasks are beyond us, but it is still a very intimate and caring exchange. I like to play with a stuffy while i'm being changed, and maybe suck on a pacifier.

My partner and I also take turns changeing each other's clothes. We sort of have a bit of layered age play going on where we are basically like kids who take turns "playing mommy", so we don't have to totally adult it up, even when we are being the caregiver.

I'm also lucky in that my partner is the more dominant one. We are both very subby littles, but she deffinitely has the more forceful personality, and seems very intent on taking care of me both in and out of age play. I try to make things more equitable, but she often insists on indulging me that little bit extra and a rarely win the argument. She also looks at me with the most loving expression that I just melt into a blushing puddle.

She's also stronger than I thought as last time we were together she pinned me down and tickled me and I honestly could not get up. I would really like to have a daddy or mommy who is a straight up loving authority figgure, but my little girlfirend does a great job of switching it up. I kind of feel like she is the licentious bigger kid to my innocent (if somewhat bratty) littler kid.

But yeah, diapers ... they are more fun with friends.

Unfortunately I don't have a partner change me as an adult, although I do hope to have a DL or ABDL partner to change me in person. Because being changed by someone is probably the best feeling in the world once you get used to it.

Having my nappy changed as an adult would be a dream come true, but the chances of me finding a partner who was willing to do so is very slim. As said above, if you do, consider yourself lucky!

My partner most of the time changes my nappies, this is such a lovely feeling having someone change your nappy and getting you ready for the day.

Have never been changed but would like to be one day.

A past caretaker offered but I was too shy and declined. Current s/o has shown some interest in becoming my daddy but seeing as he's not particularly interested in the lifestyle and is only doing it for me I'd rather not force involvement in that way.

I have had the same aide everyday for the last 9 years,although i am still as fiercely independent as i can be but thats what there here for cook clean and change me when i want or need it ,since my disease is degerative some day i'll have no choice because I won't be able to change myself, i am also like fish out of water outside of my wheelchair a couple of times I have been thrown out of loaner chair and lucky for me some staff members from a national institute for mentaly disabled people happened to be going by and new how to pick me up without hurting me or them (it was the same evil stretch of road ) so with my chair I have a padded 4 point belt and padded body harness that keeps me strapped in my chair, when you go from 220 down to 82 pounds you get pretty fragile I'm 120 now thank God, that's the downside of waiting for insurance to approve the paperwork for a new chair , having a one size hurts all rent a wreck loaner wheelchair.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have been changing my wife for years and she loves it, she is never in a hurry on her non-work mornings to change she'll usually have her morning coffee and then have me change her out of her soaked night diaper before her shower, Then after her shower i will often times put her in her daytime Pull-ups as she has leakage issues. Me i wear diapers 24/7 and work form home so she'll make sure i am heavily diapered before she leaves in the mornings. I go to bed after her most night so i make sure she is in a clean diaper as she'll go to bed in a damp pull-up and if i leave her in it she'll leak on the bed and she hates wet beds

I wish.....

Asked my wife multiple times.

No go, She doesn't feel "right" doing it. :(

Changed her ONCE...and only once.... the only time she ever tried to wear for me because she said she will try anything once. No go after that :(

I've had one partner who adamantly refused to diaper me or consider any sort of AB-related activity, and another who would diaper me whenever I asked and change me when I was wet. Of the two, I much preferred the latter!

If you're genuinely IC, and your partner changes you or helps you change, most would consider that a loving act. If you're an AB or DL and your partner won't diaper you or change you, I imagine much of the rest of the world is going to be on their side. Grownups who wear diapers without a medical need won't garner a great deal of sympathy from the majority of folks.

As my more amenable partner often told me, there's not much difference between changing an adult and changing a 'real' baby except size. With the adult, of course, everything is bigger.

As the unwilling partner told me several times, she'd have preferred that I was addicted to drugs, gambled to excess or slept with other women.

There's a line in an old Rod Stewart song that goes something like "Ain't no use in talkin' when there's nobody listenin'." I think for many people trying to interest their partner in AB or DL activity, this sentiment applies. I wish I could say it did not.

My wife has only changed me a few times in the 16 years we have been married. Usually only when I'm sick or hurt. Ither than that, she isn't into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the term nappy originated with cloth diapers. The first person to invent disposables called them diapers. That's the official distinction, so when someone says nappy they are referring to reusable cloth diapers (whether they realize they are or not).

Slomo said:
My wife has only changed me a few times in the 16 years we have been married. Usually only when I'm sick or hurt. Ither than that, she isn't into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the term nappy originated with cloth diapers. The first person to invent disposables called them diapers. That's the official distinction, so when someone says nappy they are referring to reusable cloth diapers (whether they realize they are or not).

Nappy derives from a folded napkin and is a phrase used in many commonwealth countries. Yes originally at the time it was only cloth. The American term diaper, which means a fabric woven in a certain way also originated when cloth was still used and not disposables. Both nappy and diaper mean the same thing, cloth or disposable.

Just be gratefull cloth and disposables evolved being packed with moss and grass just does not sound appealing to me it would be a rather unfignfied process as an adult.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

This discussion brings up a question for me. For those of you who are changed by partners, did you meet your partner under normal circumstances, and then the relationship evolved into a AB/DL relationship, or did you meet them in some type of AB/DL gathering and/or site where you specifically searched for other AB/DL's?

I am a lonely single guy looking for the right lady, but recognize that I'll likely never be able to give up diapers and being an AB/DL. I've come to grips with that, but haven't lost hope that the right girl is out there for me, either.

bambinobaby said:
This discussion brings up a question for me. For those of you who are changed by partners, did you meet your partner under normal circumstances, and then the relationship evolved into a AB/DL relationship, or did you meet them in some type of AB/DL gathering and/or site where you specifically searched for other AB/DL's?

I am a lonely single guy looking for the right lady, but recognize that I'll likely never be able to give up diapers and being an AB/DL. I've come to grips with that, but haven't lost hope that the right girl is out there for me, either.

My last two relationships have been through Instagram, it’s an ABDL account. it’s almost been 1 year since me and current girlfriend got together. They weren’t necessarily close by but I still made friends with them, then took it further by meeting them and then got into a relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back