AdorableRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
First I guess I should share a bit about myself.

I find labels awkward, but I guess I'm a little or Adult Baby? I crave and need time where I am treated like a baby or child (and occasionally dressed like one <////<), and my wife shares this with me by taking on a Mommy role. Sexually, we both switch dommy / subby roles, and ... the little side of me is the foundation of our playtime when I am subby.

Ok, that was embarrassing... >///.///<

Er... that all said ... this is relatively new to us. I've had these feelings since childhood and we've ageplayed for decades in our marriage, but it's really only this year that we've taken major steps to exploring an explicit Mommy/little relationship... and it's wonderful, but also often, tricky and confusing.

Having folks to talk to about stuff is helpful and comforting ... and, well... I'd like to meet other folks who are Adult Babies in relationships.

Really anyone who identifies as Adult Babies, or on the spectrum of AB, or little, who are in relationships where their partner actively participates in their lifestyle, either as a caregiver, playmate, sexually, or some combination thereof.

I know Mattling and DogBoy already... I guess I'm wondering if there are others out there?

Um... hi?

Hiya! You are not alone. :D My wife/mommy and I have evolved a relationship, which includes little/big bedtime...lol. Although not as much "little" time in everyday life...it does become part of our daily life. Our bedroom has a cute whimsical baby style, and there are some little touches throughout our home. We didn't start out with this type (or any) type of relationship. It was time, communication, attachment, and the evolution of closeness that brought us together. I'm a bit pressed for time right now, but will revisit this post to continue on. Just know that you are not alone...and this type of relationship can be fun, and very close.

I am in a relationship and I'm an adult baby and my partner enjoys looking after me, changing me, bottle feeding me and that sort of stuff, she has said she would wear too but I'm not bothered if she wears or not, if she wants too then she can obviously but it wouldn't do anything for me, i have no interest in being the big when role playing big/little, if she wanted me too though i would do it for her, she's done loads for me, and id do anything for her. She was freaked out about it when i first told her but after about 20-30 minutes of talking about it she asked me too wear the next day so i went out and got some adult nappys from the shop because i didnt have any at home as id never worn before telling her while in the relationship, anyways so when i got them i came back, done my usual day to day stuff like tidying etc and then about 6-7pm she changed me, it was a bit awkward for the first 2 days but on the second night she bathed me like i was a baby and then when i got out she dried me and put me in my nappy and some really cute girly babyish clothes (im an adult baby girl) and from that minute on the entire awkwardness went away and she just felt like she had a little baby girl (she wants a baby girl so much) and took full advantage of caring for me like i was her little baby she's always wanted. I put her in charge of when she puts me in nappys and stuff because well it makes me feel so much special and i enjoy it alot more when I don't have to ask and she just does it, only thing is now its been absolutely ages since she's put me in a nappy, it kills me when I'm stressed and just want to be put in a nappy and let all my problems melt away, i sit there hoping and praying she'll put me in one but it just doesn't seem to happen any more. In the past few weeks I've had to put myself in them the 2 times I've worn in what feels like forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very happily married and in a beautiful relationship with my daddy dom. It is a complete lifestyle for us so it is life in general. Which includes the sexual side of our relationship. Everyone is different in how they do things and that is what makes it great. Being able to be who you are with your partner is amazing.
You are definitely not alone.
:)

Wow... thanks everyone for relying... sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner... I'm kinda a once a week poster to ADISC... and honestly...

Well even though I was thrilled to see replies I also felt suddenly a little shy.

I'm really curious about how you all achieved the kind of balance you have... even what your unique balance looks like.

I mean I also wonder about things like what Kingllama said... if you give up a lot of control, how do you communicate your needs? Mattling was talking about topping from the bottom, which was a new concept to me... I mean I wonder Kingllama if you couldn't just ask Mommy very politely, knowing that she might say no?

Or Mommy and I are now playing more ... openly... regularly... but like the other night I ended up self sabotaging our play... partly due to being emotionally triggered and overwhelmed by childhood issues... but also because of linger shame, self doubt and inability to really be upfront about what I want...

Anyhoo... these kinds of issues, seem very real and pressing to me since we are just starting out and learning our way about having this in our relationship, but most of ADISC is really focused on folks dealing with their own desire acceptance, or simple coming out...

I dunno... I wonder if folks wanna talk about this stuff?

I know that I am interested in talking about these things, I feel that a majority of the topics on abdl are about navigating around people who you dont want to know about your abdl/little side, or paraphernalia, or solo experiences.

the topic of relationships themselves, ones that are functioning, is something that does not come up enough on adisc.

There are a lot of topics about coming out to a significant other, or explaining to them, or getting them to participate more then they already do..its interesting to see and hear how folks progressed AFTER their significant other begins to explore/participate as well...

Really hope this thread continues, looking forward to reading about everyone's relationship with their caregivers, the good and the bad, the trial and the error..

Hi everyone,

This is a very interesting thread to me because I'm looking for a serious, long term relationship with someone who will accept my AB/little side. For me, the AB/little side is sexual. For some context, I have been married for 15 years, but will soon be divorced. The divorce is not solely because of my AB/little needs, but those did not help either. I guess I'm looking for some hope. I know some adult babies are looking for a caretaker, but I'm not looking for anyone to take care of me. I am an independent, successful, career-oriented father of two looking for a genuine adult relationship, but one that happens to involve ABDL. I love music. I'm a scientist. I enjoy science fiction. I like to travel. I'm not just an adult baby/little, but my future relationships need to acknowledge this part of me.

I guess what I want to know is, how did you all find your respective partners? I feel like there are plenty of people out there I would be compatible with, and I'm a realist. I am open to other kinks and my partner doesn't need to be an adult baby or little or caregiver to be my partner. I am furry-curious. How did you all find each other, and what is your advice? Your insight would mean the world to me.

Be well and thanks Adorable Rabbit for starting this thread.

Hi everyone, I just found time (yet again) before work, to post more. Very interesting dynamics that others have posted on this (IMHO) important topic.

Every relationship does have variables, and take on their own evolution. To put things out there, for TabulaRasa....when I met my (now) wife, we were both very open with each other. We didn't mask our personalities, interests, and being open to new things. This wasn't only for the bedroom, but for life in general. We spent many hours talking, getting to know each other thoroughly....which was such a pleasure to do. We found that we had mutual interests in the bedroom...and she had some "wants/desires" that she hadn't explored. That type of communication, and honesty could lead you into some very interesting things. When we met, and started dating...I hadn't been looking for a "mommy" or a caregiver. In fact, my incontinence was a rather private thing, that we did discuss and ultimately was an area that we explored. I'm certain, that if I had known my wants/desires/dreams...and shared them in the beginning....our relationship would have progressed more rapidly. This of course, is because my wife is so open, and curious with all facets of sexuality.

As I had stated in my initial post, our lives are vanilla, with a splash of kink. 90% of the time, we are adults...and vanilla. My work is very physical, and I do have to keep a professional appearance with my clients. BUT...I do have a childish side, that makes up part of my personality..and it's accepted by all....i'm mostly called silly..for my antics. :D

As an example yesterday I had my big toe crushed by a rather large chunk of cement while at work. When I got home, I took off my sock to examine the damage. I knew it was messed up, but because there was no blood through my sock...i just worked through the day. Anyhow, the bruising, and swelling was quite shocking...and my wife led me by the shoulder into the bedroom. Having me lay on the bed, she pulled off my other "sockie" had me lift up to take off my shirt, and then "uppies...lift my bum off the bed" so she could pull off my pants. While in that state, she made me a baby bottle of chocolate milk, and brought me 2 tylenols. While nursing on the bottle, she changed my diaper...and (as one of those rare occassions) used an excessive amount of baby powder...to help me feel little (the smell always gets me into little mode..just like johnsons baby lotion). She put 2 of my stuffies under my arm, and laid beside me, soothing me and rubbing my chest.

That, is/was the first time that she has "taken the bull by the horns" and guided me into little mode. I told her I like it....alot. I don't expect it again, but would enjoy it at any time. This type of communication gives my wife another tool....something that she knows I enjoy...and if she did too...will be more than a passing event.

To talk about our relationship in general is a tough thing...because it's so complex...but I think honest communication and expressing desires goes a long way in a happy lifestyle with your partner.

Hope that expands somewhat.

puppetsbaby said:
Hi everyone, I just found time (yet again) before work, to post more. Very interesting dynamics that others have posted on this (IMHO) important topic.

Every relationship does have variables, and take on their own evolution. To put things out there, for TabulaRasa....when I met my (now) wife, we were both very open with each other. We didn't mask our personalities, interests, and being open to new things. This wasn't only for the bedroom, but for life in general. We spent many hours talking, getting to know each other thoroughly....which was such a pleasure to do. We found that we had mutual interests in the bedroom...and she had some "wants/desires" that she hadn't explored. That type of communication, and honesty could lead you into some very interesting things. When we met, and started dating...I hadn't been looking for a "mommy" or a caregiver. In fact, my incontinence was a rather private thing, that we did discuss and ultimately was an area that we explored. I'm certain, that if I had known my wants/desires/dreams...and shared them in the beginning....our relationship would have progressed more rapidly. This of course, is because my wife is so open, and curious with all facets of sexuality.

As I had stated in my initial post, our lives are vanilla, with a splash of kink. 90% of the time, we are adults...and vanilla. My work is very physical, and I do have to keep a professional appearance with my clients. BUT...I do have a childish side, that makes up part of my personality..and it's accepted by all....i'm mostly called silly..for my antics. :D

As an example yesterday I had my big toe crushed by a rather large chunk of cement while at work. When I got home, I took off my sock to examine the damage. I knew it was messed up, but because there was no blood through my sock...i just worked through the day. Anyhow, the bruising, and swelling was quite shocking...and my wife led me by the shoulder into the bedroom. Having me lay on the bed, she pulled off my other "sockie" had me lift up to take off my shirt, and then "uppies...lift my bum off the bed" so she could pull off my pants. While in that state, she made me a baby bottle of chocolate milk, and brought me 2 tylenols. While nursing on the bottle, she changed my diaper...and (as one of those rare occassions) used an excessive amount of baby powder...to help me feel little (the smell always gets me into little mode..just like johnsons baby lotion). She put 2 of my stuffies under my arm, and laid beside me, soothing me and rubbing my chest.

That, is/was the first time that she has "taken the bull by the horns" and guided me into little mode. I told her I like it....alot. I don't expect it again, but would enjoy it at any time. This type of communication gives my wife another tool....something that she knows I enjoy...and if she did too...will be more than a passing event.

To talk about our relationship in general is a tough thing...because it's so complex...but I think honest communication and expressing desires goes a long way in a happy lifestyle with your partner.

Hope that expands somewhat.

Hi Puppetsbaby,

Thank you - that was an extremely helpful post for me to read. I am not incontinent, so I have absolutely no idea what that's like. But, the type of dynamics you relayed are more the sorts of things I'm looking for as well in future relationships.

I like the vanilla with a splash of kink metaphor. I, too, am vanilla most of the time. I've got kids to take care of and a rather public job that requires teaching, research, and committee work. But like you say, I, too, have a childish side and I, too, am known for being silly. In fact, one of the joys for me in life is teaching science and being a punster ... and I mean the real groaner puns. My ex never did appreciate the puns much, and that is something I guess I should address here as well.

So, I have only accepted this AB/little part of me very recently. My ex knew about this part of me going in, but was never really on board with it. In fairness to history, I wanted it but was too ashamed to admit it. And you can't get what you want unless you ask, right? I'm not going to burden ADISC with my past, but basically over time our relationship developed to the point where things were lopsided emotionally and I was starved for affection. As I've alluded to in previous posts, I sought out a therapist and that helped me finally come to terms with this part of who I am. I loved her and I hoped that if I were more accepting of myself, she would be too. But the dynamic became that as I actually became brave enough to start asking more directly for what I needed, I was told no. Or, there were some half-hearted attempts (just using baby powder, for example, and nothing else) where I could sense there was disgust there. And I want to say that I am a giving person and I always want a fair give and take -- I loved my ex. But she never got this part of me, and that hurt.

So, I want to go into my next relationships as you have, Puppetsbaby, and as I've read other people have here as well, with open communication. The past me tried unsuccessfully to hide this part of myself as best I could because I thought I was damaged. I also hid or downplayed other parts of myself for her for a variety of reasons that go far beyond what is relevant here. Now, I want an adult relationship with a splash of kink. I guess I just don't know whether someone like me finds that on Fetlife or through the regular channels or both. Perhaps that's my biggest question -- how and when did all of you in stable ABDL-accepting relationships reveal this part of yourself, and how did that come about?

Sorry to hear about your toe!! I hope it gets better and enjoy the TLC! And again, to everyone here at ADISC, your comments and feedback and discussions have been very helpful and heartening, so thank you.

Hrm... well I'd say we are 80% of the time vanilla maybe? But my wife/Mommy is 100% vanilla herself, and I am 100% kink. Since college I've not been aroused or interested in anything that doesn't include some ageplay, or at least cute dom/sub... I joked once with a friend on here that I was AB-sexual, but there is a germ of truth to that.

For me finding my wife was easy... we've been married a long time and we met while in college, but opening up and accepting this side of me was a decades long process.

Now our journey is finding how to incorporate this into our lives in a mutually satisfying and practical way... yes with two kids at home. I sure would love to hear more from folks on how they manage their 10% and other times.

Oh... one advantage to having kids is that I get to call her Mommy during the day and no one bats an eyelid. I can even get away with doing it in a playful and or petulant fashion and everybody knows I'm being silly, but only she knows there's another layer to it! ^///^

I guess just thank you to everyone on this thread. You may never know how much it has meant to hear your healthy perspectives on ABDL relationships. It gives me hope going forward. I was in a bad relationship for quite awhile, so it has been helpful for me to see that one can have healthy and happy ABDL relationships. Thanks.

Date somen like everyone else. Slowly introduce abdl, and see if it flourishes. If not, start over.

I'm incontnent, and abdl as well. My wife of 16 years, and I, dated as anyone else would. After our third date I told here I was incontinent and diapered. By our sixth date she knew I loved wearing diapers, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back