Rearz Diapers Meet-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You may remember that I had some Rearz diapers I needed to get rid of, but couldn't ship economically. That meant that I wanted to sell them locally. One guy--a member here--wasn't too far away from me and said he wanted them but then had spousal issues that prevented the exchange. Bummer.

But the second guy lived even closer and found my ad on Craigslist. He was legitimately incontinent and would really benefit from them so I sold them a bit cheaper. We met in a parking lot in the fastest transaction imaginable . . . but then I got a text from him thanking me and saying that he was embarrassed to be buying diapers. I assured him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about and we got to chatting via text.

I suspect that in addition to being incontinent, he's also a DL with some repressed AB tendencies but is afraid to embrace it for fear it'll freak his wife out. I sense she's not thrilled to be married to a man who wears puffy, crinkly underpants to bed. It's sad, honestly.

Regardless, he seemed like a really nice guy and I'd love to get to know him better. He's only the second diaper-wearer I've ever knowingly met and it was a great experience.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
You may remember that I had some Rearz diapers I needed to get rid of, but couldn't ship economically. That meant that I wanted to sell them locally. One guy--a member here--wasn't too far away from me and said he wanted them but then had spousal issues that prevented the exchange. Bummer.

But the second guy lived even closer and found my ad on Craigslist. He was legitimately incontinent and would really benefit from them so I sold them a bit cheaper. We met in a parking lot in the fastest transaction imaginable . . . but then I got a text from him thanking me and saying that he was embarrassed to be buying diapers. I assured him that there was nothing to be embarrassed about and we got to chatting via text.

I suspect that in addition to being incontinent, he's also a DL with some repressed AB tendencies but is afraid to embrace it for fear it'll freak his wife out. I sense she's not thrilled to be married to a man who wears puffy, crinkly underpants to bed. It's sad, honestly.

Regardless, he seemed like a really nice guy and I'd love to get to know him better. He's only the second diaper-wearer I've ever knowingly met and it was a great experience.

-RMS
When I was inpatient at a local mental hospital I met another DL. She was lesbian. I am heterosexual/straight. We got to talking and I learned that she wears with a onesie and uses "big girl paci". I gave her my Facebook info but she never friended me. It was amazing how we hit it off and are both ABDLs in the same hospital
....LOL....it would be nice to wear openly and not have to worry about getting judged.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

You're a brave man, Extremlycomfy. I could never share my FB information with another AB/DL. The fear of being "outed" is just too great. Yeesh!

-RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back