Wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always fill up my diaper to the point of leaking. So I can save money. Should I be change it early or?

makena43 said:
I always fill up my diaper to the point of leaking. So I can save money. Should I be change it early or?

Should you change it earlier? That's up to you. I just caution that sitting around in an overly wet one can cause irritation and maybe an infection.

I would warn against staying in a wet diaper for more than 4-5 hours, or at least use some baby powder to protect yourself. If you're not incontinent, I would suggest wearing diapers less often or staying in a dry one longer as better ways to save money. Especially make sure you always change after you poop, because sitting in poop is really harmful for your skin. What causes diaper rash is the way the chemicals in your pee are broken down when it mixes with poop. Pee alone is less harmful, but still not good to be sitting in.

Okay I will try that and for sure I change after #2 and clean with the shower with hot water and soap.

BabyMozart said:
I would warn against staying in a wet diaper for more than 4-5 hours,

dunno about you but I'm not getting up at 4am to change...

Yeah most of the nights I just use one diaper all night but sometimes two.

I love my diaper to be wet, but not really to wet - you have to figure it out for yourself. I agree, that money tends to be very often a problem, but I think that you should look beyond money in this case. I would advise you to worry more about your comfort, than a few more bucks spend. I remember, that at the beginning I was wetting my diapers to best of possibility and picked those, who could absorb the most. I don't do so anymore as I rather focus on diaper, that gives me really big comfort. That's why I stick to hexa & co now only. Even if their absorbance isn't the best out of all the products that I have tested, they are extremely comfy for me and truthfully this is what's enough for me :) Of course I love my diaper to get wet, so it's not that I throw it away as soon as possible :)

I usually only change when I have to so am almost always in a wet nappy.

makena43 said:
Change early

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I use comfydry diapers and my skin seem fine. So changing ever 4 pees seems like no problem. But burning pee and going alot is a infection from sitting or working in a wet diaper

i din't know it can be unhealthy using it much time, i use the diaper for the entire night

I do the same

Been doing it for years. The only thing that happens rarely is that my bum gets itchy but goeas away with a shower.

I will sometimes wear over night meaning I can be in a wet diaper for like 12 hours, my skin isn't sensitive and so nothing really happens.

Maybe I am the same and being overprotective

I love the warm feeling of a wet diaper. But also love the fresh smell of a fresh always discreet pull up underware or a pampers fresh smell:):

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice diaper picture :)

Alwaysman said:
I love the warm feeling of a wet diaper. But also love the fresh smell of a fresh always discreet pull up underware or a pampers fresh smell:):

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice diaper picture :)

The fresh scent is and has always been one of my favorite things. That and the feeling of a wet diaper between your legs! :D

Nagol08 said:
The fresh scent is and has always been one of my favorite things. That and the feeling of a wet diaper between your legs! :D

Nothing says "you're wearing a diaper" quite like "I think I need to change my diaper"... ;)

I notice after 4 pees and having my diaper on all night my balls are red. Is this diaper rash or? Should, I put on Vasline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back