Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went to an ABDL store today

Default Went to an ABDL store today

I was passing through Las Vegas today and heard about an ABDL store there called Changing Times Diaper Store so I stopped by. As soon as I opened the door a strong smell of baby powder greeted me. Then the owner greeted me. Rally nice guy. He might have been padded, I'm not sure. Anyway, there were two rooms. One was filled with plastic pants of all kinds and the other with diapers of all kinds. I didn't see any bottles or pacis but I was in a hurry and all I wanted was some Tena Slip Maxis so I didn't have much of a chance to look around. I said I liked the maxis but they were out of stock everywhere but he said ABUniverse has them. He offered to order me some but I declined as money is tight at the moment and they are not cheap. So I just bought a two pack for $4. A little weekend pick me up.

I believe the store is called Changing Times. Would love to check it out next time I go to Las Vegas.

BabieJawny

Whoaaaaa! They actually have adult baby stores that you can walk into in person down there?!?! Awesome! I wanna go to Vegas! XD We have nothing like that whatsoever here in Alaska; such an establishment would likely be quickly burned to the ground by rednecks and the Russian Mafia lmao. XD

Quote Originally Posted by bugguy6970 View Post
    I believe the store is called Changing Times. Would love to check it out next time I go to Las Vegas.
    It is. I changed my typo. Thank you!

ABU has a store in Everett, Wa. where you can pick up your order. When they restock lg Space diapers I plan on visiting.

That's pretty neat! May have to check that out on my trip to Vegas early next year.
    (:

Aw man. I need to make it down that way some time! I just found out there's a store called Diaper Depot in Stone Mountain, GA that also caters to the ABDL community. Next time I'm that way, and if I can convince my wife, I'm going to see about stopping in!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    I was passing through Las Vegas today and heard about an ABDL store there called Changing Times Diaper Store so I stopped by. As soon as I opened the door a strong smell of baby powder greeted me. Then the owner greeted me. Rally nice guy. He might have been padded, I'm not sure. Anyway, there were two rooms. One was filled with plastic pants of all kinds and the other with diapers of all kinds. I didn't see any bottles or pacis but I was in a hurry and all I wanted was some Tena Slip Maxis so I didn't have much of a chance to look around. I said I liked the maxis but they were out of stock everywhere but he said ABUniverse has them. He offered to order me some but I declined as money is tight at the moment and they are not cheap. So I just bought a two pack for $4. A little weekend pick me up.
    The MOUCHE!!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    The MOUCHE!!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I surprise myself sometimes. Although there was no reason to be, I will admit I was really nervous going in there.

The Tena Slip last night was like seeing an old friend. Wonderful!

I live in Vegas and visit changing times a couple times. Super friendly. He has onsies, bottles and binkies as well. 100 percent recommended this place if you are in Vegas