Not open for further replies.

liltigerpaw

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Kinda wondering, anyone else enjoy on cold days or nights, doubling up / wearing two pairs of footed pajamas?

In my house, we keep it quite cool during the fall/winter months to save on heating bills. So to keep warm and comfy I love wearing two pairs of footed pajamas at the same time.

I can't sleep with anything over my feet (I know, a very specific thing), So I never sleep in my tiger footie, but when it's cold enough during the day, (hast to be colder than -4oC) I enjoy putting my fox onesie over my tiger footies!

BusterBunny said:
I can't sleep with anything over my feet (I know, a very specific thing), So I never sleep in my tiger footie, but when it's cold enough during the day, (hast to be colder than -4oC) I enjoy putting my fox onesie over my tiger footies!

Me too so I get the unionsuits no feet

I don't think I ever have before, remarkably. What a great idea! And just in time too; winter is already fast approaching here in Alaska. We hardly ever/almost never have a warm/orange Halloween here lol. Temperatures drop to about 60-80 degrees below zero in the dead of winter here; DEFINITELY "double-footie-jammie" weather if ya ask me lol. (We heat our house via wood stove in the basement too; takes a while to heat up all three floors of the house).

I also unfortunately cant sleep with thing on or over my feet. I actually have to have them stick out from under the covers, even if it's cold. Just my luck lol
But that sounds so comfy and cozy!

Hmm, I really like my footie sleepers, a lot, but I have never needed to wear them double. The plush sleepers I have have kept me warm on the coldest winter nights, when I am sure my room dips to 50F at night. I do like to keep warm, my sleepers do that for me.

Yeah, my footie jammies are almost too warm, even in the winter. I too have sensitive feet but I try to ignore it because I love the "little" feeling of wearing footie jammies. I have fairly babyish designs too, which I like.

I love doubling up my sleepers, especially if they have mittens or zippers in different places. I used to wear two sleepers, first backwards, then one normally, then wear my Disney Tigger suit over them to bed :)

It's an idea I've never come across before. Unfortunately, most of the time it would be way too warm where I am too try it, however maybe in the colder parts of winter I'll give it a go :). I have 2 footie sleepers, and one is tighter fitting than the other.

I love my footie Jammie's .... wear them all winter long and I sleep SOOOOO well in them. My feet are also cold, I use to normally wear socks to bed but they still would be cold in the morning. But my fleece footie Jammie's keep them toasty warm :). One pair I have wore enough that the fleece isn't quite as warm so it's super comfortable even on nights around zero C (like tonight when snow is in the forecast waaaaaaaah). I wish they made more flannel footed ones so I could wear them for most of the year ..... my warmest pair I can't be under the covers, sleep in just a sleeper just like younger babies.

The other benefit .... fleece doesn't absorb water so when there is tons of snow outside and I have to walk the dog to go pee .... no snow gets inside to make the feet cold. ;)

Yes I have doubled every night for the last several years just feel more comfortable In them and during the day I only wear one set of footie pajamas around when I’m out and about going shopping and so and so, so I don’t get too hot anything to do with footie pajamas I would be the person to ask I wear 24/7

liltigerpaw said:
Kinda wondering, anyone else enjoy on cold days or nights, doubling up / wearing two pairs of footed pajamas?

In my house, we keep it quite cool during the fall/winter months to save on heating bills. So to keep warm and comfy I love wearing two pairs of footed pajamas at the same time.

Did when I was younger, living with my Dad, cuz our heater was trash and its an average of -18C for a high temperature in the winter here.

Jsnjones21 said:
Yes I have doubled every night for the last several years just feel more comfortable In them and during the day I only wear one set of footie pajamas around when I’m out and about going shopping and so and so, so I don’t get too hot anything to do with footie pajamas I would be the person to ask I wear 24/7

You wear footies out about, shopping and stuff? Like under your clothes or nah?

Under a pair of shorts and shoes that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back