Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doubled up footed pjs

Default Doubled up footed pjs

Kinda wondering, anyone else enjoy on cold days or nights, doubling up / wearing two pairs of footed pajamas?

In my house, we keep it quite cool during the fall/winter months to save on heating bills. So to keep warm and comfy I love wearing two pairs of footed pajamas at the same time.

I can't sleep with anything over my feet (I know, a very specific thing), So I never sleep in my tiger footie, but when it's cold enough during the day, (hast to be colder than -4oC) I enjoy putting my fox onesie over my tiger footies!

Quote Originally Posted by BusterBunny View Post
    I can't sleep with anything over my feet (I know, a very specific thing), So I never sleep in my tiger footie, but when it's cold enough during the day, (hast to be colder than -4oC) I enjoy putting my fox onesie over my tiger footies!
    Me too so I get the unionsuits no feet

BabieJawny

I don't think I ever have before, remarkably. What a great idea! And just in time too; winter is already fast approaching here in Alaska. We hardly ever/almost never have a warm/orange Halloween here lol. Temperatures drop to about 60-80 degrees below zero in the dead of winter here; DEFINITELY "double-footie-jammie" weather if ya ask me lol. (We heat our house via wood stove in the basement too; takes a while to heat up all three floors of the house).

I also unfortunately cant sleep with thing on or over my feet. I actually have to have them stick out from under the covers, even if it's cold. Just my luck lol
    But that sounds so comfy and cozy!

Hmm, I really like my footie sleepers, a lot, but I have never needed to wear them double. The plush sleepers I have have kept me warm on the coldest winter nights, when I am sure my room dips to 50F at night. I do like to keep warm, my sleepers do that for me.

Yeah, my footie jammies are almost too warm, even in the winter. I too have sensitive feet but I try to ignore it because I love the "little" feeling of wearing footie jammies. I have fairly babyish designs too, which I like.

I love doubling up my sleepers, especially if they have mittens or zippers in different places. I used to wear two sleepers, first backwards, then one normally, then wear my Disney Tigger suit over them to bed

It's an idea I've never come across before. Unfortunately, most of the time it would be way too warm where I am too try it, however maybe in the colder parts of winter I'll give it a go . I have 2 footie sleepers, and one is tighter fitting than the other.

I love my footie Jammie's .... wear them all winter long and I sleep SOOOOO well in them. My feet are also cold, I use to normally wear socks to bed but they still would be cold in the morning. But my fleece footie Jammie's keep them toasty warm . One pair I have wore enough that the fleece isn't quite as warm so it's super comfortable even on nights around zero C (like tonight when snow is in the forecast waaaaaaaah). I wish they made more flannel footed ones so I could wear them for most of the year ..... my warmest pair I can't be under the covers, sleep in just a sleeper just like younger babies.

The other benefit .... fleece doesn't absorb water so when there is tons of snow outside and I have to walk the dog to go pee .... no snow gets inside to make the feet cold.