ebay store

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are several stores on ebay selling diapers but I thought I'd point out one I ran into this morning. They've got a good variety of different products including diapers, pacis, onesies, etc, AND they sell diapers in both sample quantities (2pc) AND in bags, and the prices are reasonable. (I just bought their last bag of kiddo, which I see ABU won't have in stock till november...)

They also are local to north america (unlike say abdlfactory or diaperminister) so shipping is cheaper.

If you don't want diapers to start appearing everywhere in your browser, be sure when you browse or purchase that you:

1) turn on private browsing or whatever your browser calls it so it doesn't keep history or exchange cookies. make sure you have this on BEFORE searching for abdl items because ebay will remember your searches if you are logged in and will keep suggesting related items in the future

2) check out as a guest with ebay so your purchases don't stay in your history forever (there's no way to delete history - you can only hide items)

3) use a separate or throwaway email address from gmail or someplace like that to create a separate account or at least get order updates and be able to look up your order

bambinod said:
There are several stores on ebay selling diapers but I thought I'd point out one I ran into this morning. They've got a good variety of different products including diapers, pacis, onesies, etc, AND they sell diapers in both sample quantities (2pc) AND in bags, and the prices are reasonable. (I just bought their last bag of kiddo, which I see ABU won't have in stock till november...)

What is the store or seller name? Could you trouble us by posting a link?

Just a heads-up for those that didn't think it was worth a look... Their ebay store is at http://stores.ebay.com/paddedbum/ ("Padded Bums") and has 339 listings. Just browsing their diapers, about 3/4 of them are sample-size listings, but the other quarter or so are half bags or bags. I've bought 2pc samples in the past but would never do that again. I only sample by-the-bag now just because you really need that many to know if you are going to want to buy in real quantity.

Store categories:
- Rearz
- ABU
- Bambino
- Pacifiers
- White Diapers
- Onesies / Rompers
- MyDiaper
- Crinklz
- Other

That's an impressive one-stop-shop. What they seem to lack is mixed samples, like samplers that have one small and one medium of a diaper, etc. Check out their Rearz sampler though.

Will have to give them a look see. Thanks!

BTW use coupon code P10BABY for 10% off eBay baby stuff, through Monday morning.

Will people actually pay $8 for a pack of 2 diapers? If so I’m going to start selling sample packs for $6!!!!

Well I’ll be grabbing a case of betterdry Wednesday!!

mayeyeplease said:
Well I’ll be grabbing a case of betterdry Wednesday!!

Better check tonight too. They still have a very limited amount of cases, only periodically available too. Thankfully $1.67 each is a way better deal than $50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back