• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaaaa5

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey everyone! I'm Gaaaaa5 and I'm pretty new to all this haha! I'm a big/daddy (they're about the same right? Not quite sure :eek: ) And some of the other things that I like are games and watching movies, been obsessed with pokken and breath of the wild recently! :D

Hi Gaaaaa5 & welcome. I see that you like games. What type of games do you like?

Welcome, it's nice to see someone else from the pnw (I live in Issaquah). What made you want to sign up to this site?

Thanks haha! I mostly like RPG's, you? :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! How'd you know where I'm from though? :eek: And I'm just looking to make some friends on here haha! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ry821 said:
Welcome, it's nice to see someone else from the pnw (I live in Issaquah). What made you want to sign up to this site?

Thank you! How'd you know where I'm from though? And I'm just looking to make some friends on here haha! :D

It said you live in Seattle in your profile. Just have to click on the name.

Welcome to the community!
What gaming platform do you main?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back