Thread: Greetings Earth People...

Default Greetings Earth People...

Here's a quick intro, I am older than 65 and male and have become incontinent due to meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. I don't especially mind, wearing diapers as they make me feel safe. I am quite concerned about bowel incontinence however, some of the wonderful meds I take cause diarrhea, Yahoo
    Any way, I enjoy stories written about married couples, especially ones with strong loving women. I don't enjoy spanking or humiliation. Any way, I don't write a lot myself, I don't have the time. I rarely comment, unless something is blatantly wrong, most stuff if fantasy anyway, so go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltedg View Post
    Here's a quick intro, I am older than 65 and male and have become incontinent due to meds for high blood pressure and diabetes. I don't especially mind, wearing diapers as they make me feel safe. I am quite concerned about bowel incontinence however, some of the wonderful meds I take cause diarrhea, Yahoo
    Any way, I enjoy stories written about married couples, especially ones with strong loving women. I don't enjoy spanking or humiliation. Any way, I don't write a lot myself, I don't have the time. I rarely comment, unless something is blatantly wrong, most stuff if fantasy anyway, so go with the flow.
    Welcome tilted from an "almost as old" member! That was a good intro. Do you write stories? What are some of the books you like?