• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya! I'm Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadokaStarpunch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm a big baby bunny-fox from Michigan, hopefully moving to Oregon soon to be with my mommy. I've had a harsh and unforgiving past, but I try to be loving and caring to all, and control my flashbacks when they do happen. I have a Fennekin plushie that I'm extremely protective over and love more than anything else in the world (besides Mama, of course) and would go to the ends of the earth to protect. I have a special pillow and patchwork blankie as well- I'm a pretty stereotypical big baby.

My special trait is that my markings change color depending on my mood if I let them! I default to a bright blue/purple if I'm controlling them, however.

I signed up on ADISC to see if I could find a tailor to make a Fennekin onesie for me, as I want to match my bestest friend, Fenny.

I love gaming, especially PC gaming, but my PC right now isn't in the best state of repair and isn't very powerful. I also love listening to music, specifically stoner rock and "fuzz", which is characterized by heavily distorted guitars and bass guitars, and booming drums.

Anyways, I'd love to meet new people and furs here! See you all around!

Hello MadokaStarpunch and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome as well. Nice intro. I hope your move to Oregon works out for you. I have friends who moved from Virginia to Oregon. They were looking for the freedom of Portlandia.

Hihi Mandoka, welcome to the group! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back