Giving up on trying to hold it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hurt my back 6 years back and have root nerves trapped and that in turn stops me knowing when i need a pee i have been in diapers since was hard at first to come to terms with it but now i dont care ,its only just lately i have found a partner who doesnt mind i am in nappies ,she also love to breastfeed me as many times as she can every day ,so i have realy found what i was looking for in a partner after all this time of being alone because every time i met someone soon as they new i was in a nappy they would be gone .so a happy ending for me at least

With me if i am setting i am ok for a time.
I can not have to go while setting and stand up and have to find a bathroom quick.
This can make trips fun when you are in a town you don't know and know when you get out of the car your going to have to find a restroom quick.
I gave up 20 years ago and wear 24/7.

My other problem is being disabled and having to pee 4 to 5 times a night due to diabetes.
With a thick diaper with booster i don't have to get up and just go when i wake up and sometime without even moving.

anned said:
With me if i am setting i am ok for a time.
I can not have to go while setting and stand up and have to find a bathroom quick.
This can make trips fun when you are in a town you don't know and know when you get out of the car your going to have to find a restroom quick.
I gave up 20 years ago and wear 24/7.

My other problem is being disabled and having to pee 4 to 5 times a night due to diabetes.
With a thick diaper with booster i don't have to get up and just go when i wake up and sometime without even moving.
Go to the play store and download wheelmate from Coloplast it uses your GPS to tell you where the bathrooms are what they offer as far as accesible cleanliness , maintenance etc it's very handy for people to have werever on the globe you are when you need to change .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back