• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppetsbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm a "kinda" newbie. Been an adult baby/ageplayer for many years, and like most...get involved..and then drop out again. In my case, it's not because i'm ashamed. In fact, more because life gets so darned busy..I can't keep up and end up being overwhelmed.

Married, and enjoy a very loving, and caring relationship with my wife/mommy. She is very artsy, and I very constructive (a general contractor). Although we have our moments of Mommy/little time, it plays a very small role in our daily lives. I'd love to expand on it more, but i'm just happy getting what I can.

I enjoy gaming (have an xbox 360 and ps4) but rarely use them. I've joined the abdl group on PS4, but still uncertain about how it all works.

My favourite part of being a little, of course is diapers. Love my disposables, and cloth diapers...and when it's not too warm, even plastic pants.

Health over the past few years has also caused us to be away from the lifestyle and others. I'm a cancer survivor, and in the recent past, so is Mamma.

That's about all....but please feel free to message, or just to say hi.

puppetsbaby said:
I'm a "kinda" newbie. Been an adult baby/ageplayer for many years, and like most...get involved..and then drop out again. In my case, it's not because i'm ashamed. In fact, more because life gets so darned busy..I can't keep up and end up being overwhelmed.

Married, and enjoy a very loving, and caring relationship with my wife/mommy. She is very artsy, and I very constructive (a general contractor). Although we have our moments of Mommy/little time, it plays a very small role in our daily lives. I'd love to expand on it more, but i'm just happy getting what I can.

I enjoy gaming (have an xbox 360 and ps4) but rarely use them. I've joined the abdl group on PS4, but still uncertain about how it all works.

My favourite part of being a little, of course is diapers. Love my disposables, and cloth diapers...and when it's not too warm, even plastic pants.

Health over the past few years has also caused us to be away from the lifestyle and others. I'm a cancer survivor, and in the recent past, so is Mamma.

hi, i'm new too, i like age regression too, and i hope you feel comfortable here

puppetsbaby said:

Welcome! I'm currently battling prostate cancer myself. The surgery left me mostly ic so 24/7 protection has become a way of life. You're lucky to have a nice wife/caring mommy. The combination of the two is very rare in the BADL community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back