Status
Not open for further replies.

IncontinentPup88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was born without the ability to control my urine and poo. I need to wear diapers all the time. Anyone else like this?

Uh, we all were.

I believe you mean to ask who was never potty trained and has always needed diapers.

I'm talking about people who never had the ability to control his own bodily functions. Has nothing to do with potty training.

Not trying to be rude but... I have a strong déjà-vu...

IncontinentPup88 said:
I'm talking about people who never had the ability to control his own bodily functions. Has nothing to do with potty training.

Babies never have the ability to control their pee/poo either. Potty training is where that ability is first gained- which you were not able due to physical differences. Correct?

My point is; When you were born, your inability to hold it was effectively no different than any other baby. We are all born incontinent.

Yeah but not everyone gets that ability.

IncontinentPup88 said:
Yeah but not everyone gets that ability.

Correct, an ability that develops (or doesn't) 2-5 years AFTER birth.

I don't know anyone who was primarily incontinent. I know some people, that became incontinent on purpose, but most are those, that developed their incontinence when they were in their teens and they slowly lost their control over their bladder. I believe this is the most common cause. I also know a guy, who is incontinent due to very traumatic events in the past - losing his parents etc. I don't want to get into details here as I'm not in position to describe somebody's personal issues on public forum, but I actually consider being born totally incontinent as a pretty rare trait, mostly it's the cause of different factors at their teens - I'm an effect of something else as well :)

Everyone was born totally incontinent, that's why all babies wear nappies and have to be toilet trained to be able to hold it until you get to a toilet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingllama said:
Everyone was born totally incontinent, that's why all babies wear nappies and have to be toilet trained to be able to hold it until you get to a toilet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. I get what the OP is trying to ask though, but he isn't doing it correctly.

What he likely means is, was anyone born with a defect that prevented them from gaining continence with potty training.

Yeah

I was never potty trained. I fell repeatedly rushing to the bathroom when my parents were trying to teach me and one day my parents just stopped. I was happy going back to diapers. When someone late in my teens asked me if I wanted to be potty trained, I said no

Reactions: Rezzu
CPDude said:
I was never potty trained. I fell repeatedly rushing to the bathroom when my parents were trying to teach me and one day my parents just stopped. I was happy going back to diapers. When someone late in my teens asked me if I wanted to be potty trained, I said no

I myself am happier no longer potty trained and back in diapers 24/7 with respect tto my Mild CP and Autism.

I was bowel IC right through little to basically university. Remember some terrible times in high school, being forced to go commando some times too.

I was in Year 2 in Infants School, when the teacher pulled me out of class. She had to do that a few times. Mum got sick of it, and took me to a paediatrician, who eventually said to her "put him back into nappies". Woot, but it didn't happen, only a couple of times did she do that as punishment. I never ever was really looked over medically, even when mum took me to that doc - and he was in a children's hospital of all places, no Xrays, no nothing.

In high school, my sister told the school because she was worried that high school was not the place to have that kind of issue. So I was hauled off to another place, which tried to deal with it as a psychological issue. At that place, they dealt with mum and dad's divorce more than my issue.

None of that psycho shit worked, and so I had terrible times in high school.

All the while, I was slowly discovering my DL side. Got caught a few times by mum whilst wearing a nappy, or discovering my stash. She never said anything outward, but gave me clues she knew.

I was quite ok that whole time with wee.

My bowel IC eventually generally cleared up during uni, though I did have (and still do) the odd accident, and fairly frequent skidmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back