Looking For a Good Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabrick

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm looking for a diaper that's good for wearing(soft and not too bulky, but padded enough to constantly feel it), maybe with some fun designs on them. I'm not sure of my exact size, but if it helps, I can fit into size 6 boy's underwear without too much trouble, and size 4t-5t Pull-Ups. Doesn't have to be good for using as I have no intention of actually using them.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Get a sample of Barebums from ABU. They sound like what you're describing [emoji854]

ABU's preschool are a good moderate thickness medium capacity all plastic with a light kids theme to it, and are modestly priced (they're my daily wear-to-work diaper)

Legobrick100 said:
I'm looking for a diaper that's good for wearing(soft and not too bulky, but padded enough to constantly feel it), maybe with some fun designs on them. I'm not sure of my exact size, but if it helps, I can fit into size 6 boy's underwear without too much trouble, and size 4-5 Pull-Ups. Doesn't have to be good for using as I have no intention of actually using them.

Thanks for the help.

Wow, you have a very small waist size then! It can't be more than about 20 inches if you properly fit in a size 4 baby diaper.

For you, just stick with goodnites or any other baby diaper. Even a small adult diaper is going to be way too big for you.

Slomo said:
Wow, you have a very small waist size then! It can't be more than about 20 inches if you properly fit in a size 4 baby diaper.

For you, just stick with goodnites or any other baby diaper. Even a small adult diaper is going to be way too big for you.
I just measured, it's about 30 inches, which is why I can't fit into size 3-4, but I can fit into size 4-5 reasonably well. I wouldn't say perfectly proper, but more than enough for it to be comfortable and no amount of flexing able to tear the tabs. Any new advice based on the actual measurement?

Edit; my bad, I meant 4t-5t. Thought that sense I said Pull-Ups that would've made that more obvious.

Last edited:
Molicare Slip (plastic backed) I love them, soft, wicks good, nice colour, comfy, discreet. I love them

I'd suggest a size 6 Pampers Baby Dry.

With what you're describing you should fit quite well.

You may fit into a tena youth brief, they are quite small. No design though, however I would love to see their design in a bigger size. They are designed like the old slip maxi's.

Try a sample pack of small Abu kiddos or super dry kids, 30" waist... good for you, I was once there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back