• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi, i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSnow

Lone Wanderer
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
hi, i'm a abdl, i like diapers

i come here because a friend talk me about this site and i think maybe i can meet people or read interesting things or talk about different thinks.

i like diapers, age regression, diaper changes, babyfur.
apart from the abdl theme i like art, making friends, writings stories, melodic music and drawing but i'm not good at it.

i has been an abdl since 2012 but i only meet a few people, and everybody who i meet dislikes something i like, as example, using the diapers, or doing childish things like sleep in a crib, so i come here to read posts, and maybe somebody likes something similar to me.

sorry for the bad description in this introduction, but this is new for me, i think i don't have nothing more to say.

JohnSnow said:

i come here because a friend talk me about this site and i think maybe i can meet people or read interesting things or talk about different thinks.

apart from the abdl theme i like art, making friends, writings stories, melodic music and drawing but i'm not good at it.

i has been an abdl since 2012 but i only meet a few people, and everybody who i meet dislikes something i like, as example, using the diapers, or doing childish things like sleep in a crib, so i come here to read posts, and maybe somebody likes something similar to me.

sorry for the bad description in this introduction, but this is new for me, i think i don't have nothing more to say.

You did great! That was a fine intro. I see you have already been posting in the threads and that's good, too!

Of course I have to ask, since your name is JohnSnow, are you a Thronie?

JohnSnow said:

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. I've written several stories for this site as well as a novel which is on Kindle. What kind of stories do you enjoy writing? My thing is scary stories, especially hauntings.

I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, what kind of music do you enjoy writing? I was trained as a classical organist and pianist, but I've also played in a very good rock band.

“You know nothing, John Snow...”

Just kidding, and welcome. Figure you will know where that line comes from. GOT addict myself. And Babyfur, too. You ever go to Furry conventions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scaramouche said:
You did great! That was a fine intro. I see you have already been posting in the threads and that's good, too!

Of course I have to ask, since your name is JohnSnow, are you a Thronie?

thanks for the welcome, and yes, i'm a thronie, i like the show and specially the books, ¿so you like GOT too?

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. I've written several stories for this site as well as a novel which is on Kindle. What kind of stories do you enjoy writing? My thing is scary stories, especially hauntings.

I'm a professional musician so I was wondering, what kind of music do you enjoy writing? I was trained as a classical organist and pianist, but I've also played in a very good rock band.

thanks for the welcome, i'm new at writing, i was thinking about writing a story about mystery, and a little about haunting, and when i become more mature in writing re-writing it, but i have some problems beginning with it. so if you can tell me about your stories, i have meet some people, some like music or drawing but actually writing almost nobody.
and with music i was beginning in training about singing and maybe in the future write a song. i was thinking train my voice and make something like the byzantine chants. well, the only thing i have medium practice is drawing. again thanks for the welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
“You know nothing, John Snow...”

Just kidding, and welcome. Figure you will know where that line comes from. GOT addict myself. And Babyfur, too. You ever go to Furry conventions?

thanks for the welcome, i like GOT, the show and specially the books, but the reason i chose this username is because in another forum i have "wolfsnow" as username, so i change it because the name of the character.
and no, i have never have been in a furry convention, i would like go to one, and have a fursuit but i can't :/
i'm glad to meet another babyfur, so tell me, the drawing you have as avatar is your fursona?

Hey John, yeah my little tiger avatar is my fursona. You can see a lot more of him on my FurAffinity account, Little2Roo. I’m just a toddler tiger.

By the way, you totally don’t need to have a fur suit to attend a Furry Convention - I don’t have one. It’s a great way to meet other furries and babyfurs. Have you ever met other babyfurs or ABDLs?

JohnSnow said:
thanks for the welcome, i'm new at writing, i was thinking about writing a story about mystery, and a little about haunting, and when i become more mature in writing re-writing it, but i have some problems beginning with it. so if you can tell me about your stories, i have meet some people, some like music or drawing but actually writing almost nobody.
and with music i was beginning in training about singing and maybe in the future write a song. i was thinking train my voice and make something like the byzantine chants. well, the only thing i have medium practice is drawing. again thanks for the welcome

You can find some of my stories in the Story Forum. Look for "The House at the End of the Road" or "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I also posted "Werewolf" which got a lot of attention on Kindle and Yahoo Asks.

JohnSnow said:
thanks for the welcome, and yes, i'm a thronie, i like the show and specially the books, ¿so you like GOT too?

I like the show but have yet to read any of the books. It's on my list!

Little2Roo said:
Hey John, yeah my little tiger avatar is my fursona. You can see a lot more of him on my FurAffinity account, Little2Roo. I’m just a toddler tiger.

By the way, you totally don’t need to have a fur suit to attend a Furry Convention - I don’t have one. It’s a great way to meet other furries and babyfurs. Have you ever met other babyfurs or ABDLs?

i have meet other babyfus and abdl people, sometimes we have something in common like shows we like, and others when i want to talk about other thing who aren't diapers they simply cut the conversation. the only thing i do as part of the furry community is drawing. and what do you like to do?

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
You can find some of my stories in the Story Forum. Look for "The House at the End of the Road" or "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I also posted "Werewolf" which got a lot of attention on Kindle and Yahoo Asks.

thanks i love abdl stories, actually i'm thinking about write one about an internate, but with the abdl not so directly, but as part of the a character

As far as what I like to do at home, besides diapers I have a few onesies, footed PJs, a favorite pacifier, plushies, and a Paw Patrol bed set. I get to be padded most nights, so that’s fun. Other than meeting furry friends at conventions, I don’t regularly meet other ABDLs. I’ve heard about munches, but never been to one. Maybe someday. What Little stuff do you have?

hugfix said:
Give it a try! But what do you mean by "internate"? With my german interpretation: do you mean "boarding school"? I like writing too but I do it only in my native language because my English vocabulary is not really great. I love reading stories and watching series and movies in english mostly without understanding problems. But writing is a different thing for me. Maybe one day I will be able to write a good story in english.
By reading more and more good stories here I think I will get closer to that. :D

We have already met but welcome to ADISC from my side too!

actually english isn't my native language either, i'm thinking about the story, but i have the problem that i have one idea, or some ideas, but i can't put them in an harmonic way or fill the holes, so i put the ideas in paper and then i try to develop the scenes, characters etc and re-write them when i'm more mature in writing.

we have some common interests, like drawing and stories, thanks for the welcome, again.

Little2Roo said:
As far as what I like to do at home, besides diapers I have a few onesies, footed PJs, a favorite pacifier, plushies, and a Paw Patrol bed set. I get to be padded most nights, so that’s fun. Other than meeting furry friends at conventions, I don’t regularly meet other ABDLs. I’ve heard about munches, but never been to one. Maybe someday. What Little stuff do you have?

sorry for reply until now. i really didn't have nothing, maybe some diapers, but only, the only thing who may be close to Little Stuff are one plushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back