Penis up, where have you been all my (diapered) life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's junk naturally hangs straight up? Are you on earth? Us on earth have a gravitational force that naturally makes things dangle. Dangling is natural so pointin the penis down in a diaper is the natural thing to do.

Slomo said:
Unfortunately I've also learned that that getting an erection right after a prostate surgery will make it so it doesn't matter which way you're pointing. An erection hurts no matter what.

Are you saying an erection hurts after prostate surgery?

Ry821 said:
I have played around with similar "activities" but my guy never stays, as you say, tucked. How do you get him to stay in while you are diapered?

Well, initially, after a shower, while still kind of sticky, I'd do the tuck-in, and then powder over everything (butt cheeks, balls, etc), and drizzle powder down the front inside of whatever I am wearing that day.. I wear pretty tight "stuff" (training pants, pullups, undies, plastic pants, etc) to maintain my daily stealth, and this PROBABLY helps to keep things "as they were", post-shower. Eventually something must "stretch", though, because where I once had that same issue (popping out of the tuck position), over time, the tuck became the norm, and now my little guy goes into a tuck damn near on his own, in a very babyish style. Hence, I mostly pee frontily, and with very pleasant sensations. I figure, if/when I die, they'll think I was only an inch long, and uncircumcised, but in reality, everything goes back to normal when you want/need it to. I honestly hadn't ever heard of anyone (tranny's, etc) doing this, so I didn't know if it would work, or be permanent, but I can guarantee you that it is possible, since it's my new normal (for about four+ years now). It feels very babyish, which plays into my needs for "some" ABism, while remaining about 95% DL IRL.

BTW, in the initial stages of keeping willie tucked I think I used waterproof bandages & waterproof tape, but I did end up with a bladder infection, if I recall, so I don't suggest it...

ALSO, (and I put this on Fet, and got soundly trounced), over that same period (4+ years), I am about 98% certain I've had testicular shrinkage, ALMOST CERTAINLY because of the way I wear (very tight, for stealth...). Others retorted that they'd been in diapers 30+ years, and had ZERO shrinkage, but I don't believe for a second that they wear like I do. In puffy diapers, temps might be slightly higher, but in my method of strict confinement, I think the temperature plays a more important role in reducing sperm production, and i THINK, reduced production, leads to less need to house sperm & seminal fluids, consequently, the testicles TEND to atrophy, a bit. Mine used to be about 2.5"+, and I'd guess they're closer to about 1.5" now. Don't anyone be an idiot, and say it's not possible, just because it hasn't happened to you. It is possible. I believe I'm proof! I don't really need potency, at 63, so why should I care if they shrink up, a bit. I do not know if they'd revert back, if I wore looser fitting diapers/pullups, and I have no intentions of going back, since, again, it sort of reinforces the AB side of me (little balls, little peepee), inside my diapered state, while letting me be all-man to the outside world. I drive 35 tons of equipment (doubles, for you truckers) 600 miles a day, with the hammer down, 5.5 days a week, and if that's not manly, I'm not sure what is.

I'm gonna say this, too, because it should be said... I'm not bashing anyone personally for their choices, but I've read on both castration/eunuch, and chastity forums about going all the way (penectomy, castration, permanently in cages, etc), but I THINK my methods give me a close shave to these activities, without the potentially deadly/permanently disfiguring results. I'm small, nearly next to nothing, at times. My balls seem a bit more useless than they once were (ejaculations produce way less sperm & seminal fluid, slightly less sensations, as well). Finally, the diapers, and the containment they offer/require, gives me a sense of "chastity" that I don't think the typical person could ever get, in undies. What guy, in his right mind, would consider going to a bar, on the hunt, caged, OR, diapered? I don't bar hop, but, IRL, I figure I'm a bit like a caged toddler. I can't/don't/won't play around. If I did, I would be made fun of & humiliated for the diapers. If not that, I assuredly would be made fun of for the puny looking peepee & gonads. Yes, it's all ONLY in MY MIND, but it's all part of that special, secret me, that tucking, shrinking willie & balls, and diapers 24/7 brings/gives, that gives me that fullness of living MY DIAPERED LIFE, in fulfillment of whatever it is that drives this need in me. To me, my methods are safe & sane, and probably completely reversible, and don't result in a blackened, dead, atrophied penis or balls falling off, or worse, poisoning your blood system, and screwing up your life FOREVER!

Last thing, on Fet I've supplied photos of "my pullup method" (not the tuck stuff), that shows the tightness & stealth of my daily wear, although I've switched to HDIS's Reassure Overnights PREMIUM as my go-to pullups, with undies over, and PUL's over that. Same basic setup every day, except when I'm home, when I break out the training pants, full-barrier diapers, and sometimes still the pullups, and just choose whatever I like, since I'm somewhat restricted in my daily choice at work, on the roads of America. DLuvintrukr on Fet...

Last edited:
I don’t know where from, a ive given up trying to look for an odvious explanation of where my love of nappies comes from - but when I think of my earliest memory of Enjoying being nappied I think that I equally enjoyed the attention of having my nappy changed, and I also enjoyed the sensation of being pressed tight up against me - some things never change ;)

So, last night I put on a bellissimo and pointed things north, the result? A diaper filling up to over 2.75 liters of pee before leaking ... definitely not stealthy but certainly awesome.

I should say, i was on my feet doing various house chores, never sat or laid down, that would have definitely caused leaks after a certain point. (And I was drinking kool-Aid constantly...)

Rockhound said:
Who's junk naturally hangs straight up? Are you on earth? Us on earth have a gravitational force that naturally makes things dangle. Dangling is natural so pointin the penis down in a diaper is the natural thing to do.

Mine does. When I diaper up while flaccid I'm still plenty big enough it will stay pointed up as my diaper is snug enough to keep everything in place. When erect, the penis will natually want to point up and out. So up is the only real option.

If I try and point down, it will work when flaccid, but will be painful when becoming erect. So down is really not an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Are you saying an erection hurts after prostate surgery?

Yes. Not the erection itself, but the pressure on my prostate as what's left of it trys to start working again.

It was about 15 days after my surgery before everything healed up enough for me to mastrubate. The end ejaculation was a throbbing soreness, but that calmed down in about 30 minutes. Probably should have listened to my urologist and waited 3 full weeks, but no harm done.

I don’t get erections when pointed straight down, but then again, my libido in general is diminished and diapers are n9t a sexual object for me. When I put on a diaper I am getting ready for a 8-12hour experience. A fleeting erection is a nuisance for my diaper time, and when I point straight down, the blood won’t fill up the pipes properly and it is a non-issue.

If you’re prone to getting an erection in a diaper, be kind to yourself and point up. For best leak protection, get a premium booster and wrap it over and around your erect member to avoid future leaks.

I've always pointed down. When I was in junior high school and I'd get random boxers I'd sometimes pull it up but that usually ended in a leak. I've been pointing down for so many years it just stays there naturally. Only time I pull it up is if my diaper is dirty and I know I'm gonna pee, I wearunderwear over my diaper so I don't have to worry about it spraying over.

Zorbid said:
I've always pointed down. When I was in junior high school and I'd get random boxers I'd sometimes pull it up but that usually ended in a leak. I've been pointing down for so many years it just stays there naturally. Only time I pull it up is if my diaper is dirty and I know I'm gonna pee, I wearunderwear over my diaper so I don't have to worry about it spraying over.

Leaking, and especially spraying, over the top only ever happens when you wear a diaper thst is too small. As long as you wear one thick enough to absorb a strong stream of pee, and extends up to your belly button like it's supposed to, then that won't ever be a problem.

Don't worry, you're just using the wrong diapers. Get what you need, and point in whatever direction you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back