Penis up, where have you been all my (diapered) life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing up when flooding on the second attempt can cause leakage.Doesnt matter what diaper.I prefer up.Down seems unnatural lol!

Luckyfish said:
Pointing up when flooding on the second attempt can cause leakage.Doesnt matter what diaper.I prefer up.Down seems unnatural lol!

So if you pee using a toilet do you do a handstand? :biggrin:

ShortGuy said:
So if you pee using a toilet do you do a handstand? :biggrin:
He must want to be a water fountain in a town square or a golden shower no???

For me it depends on what position I will be in when wetting:

Night time wearing: pointed straight down in between my legs. For night time, I diaper tightly over my member pointed directly toward my anus. This ensures that my member (and therefore urine trajectory) stays on target as I toss and turn through the night. Pointed down ensures that the ample padding st the back of the diaper is used first. When diapering for night time I diaper myself laying down to get the best positioning. It is very important to go straight back and not at an angle, or else you’ll overwhelm the leak guards at the crotch/legs where the diaper is narrowest.

Day time/active wearing: if I am diapering for daytime activities, I prefer to point straight “out” (perpendicular to my body) or at a slightly downward angle. In the daytime I am “aiming” for the crotch of my diaper when I am standing. To achieve this, for daytime wearing I diaper myself standing against a wall. I let my member “hang” freely as I stand up, and then let my member rest freely when I pull the front of the diaper forward and fasten it. This makes for ideal positioning when either seated or standing. This makes for ideal wetting from any position except for lying on your back (for which straight down is the best option).

Good Lord! The discussions we get into!

DOWN, or as the case may be, OUT!

Explanation: First, my hardness has a banana like downward curve to it, and bending it backwards, and up, just hurts, if I get erections. Besides that, although I'm only between 6"-6.75" erect, if I pointed up, I'd be spraying my belly all the time, or overloading the top of my diaper, or pullups. Down has always worked best, for getting the whole diaper wet (between my legs, for soaking the back, laying in bed, and just laying on my belly for loading the front). Standing & walking, I just take my time, and let the pulp absorb front & back.

OK, for OUT, I'm guessing you're curious... I started doing what I call "tucking" about four years ago. It's not tucking like a sissy would do, stretching backwards up their crack. Instead, I started tucking my penis shaft back in upon itself, making me turtle-like, and "small". At first, erections we're uncomfortable, but over a period of weeks, they got less & less uncomfortable, and my penis soon began to take on the retreated turtle head look, which I considered to be sort-of babyish. I've continued the practice ever since, and, in that turtle-like position, I pee frontwards, and inside my little turtle-tuck, which gives me an extremely special sensation of warmth, and babylike smallness, but I can tell you, my manhood has not shrunk at all, even though I often have these.restricted, chastity-like erections. When I'm "out", and sexually excited, size is normal, and the tool works as it always did, but in my tucked position, I enjoy the smallestness, giving me the best of both worlds!

I've never heard of anyone else trying this, or doing it to themselves, so I may be the DL pioneer of peenie tucking, for delight & sensations, but I seriously hope others try it. I know how "small" most of us boys "want" to be, and this is one of those extraordinary things I tried to make myself feel small, and pee frontwards, like I guessed real babies & toddlers do. I'm very happy with the results, and I've even discovered I can orgasm in my tucked state, just by squeezing the head inside the inverted shaft, making even my orgasm "seem" a little more babyish (I know they don't have 'em!), considering I'm not fully erect. You could even equate it to having a semi-hard clitoris, and get your fem on!

Luckyfish said:

Non-sense. Betterdry will hold several full floodings, while Depends won't hold even one. The type of diaper you use makes a huge difference. However, even more importantly though is to make sure you're wearing a properly sized diaper. If you need a large, but wear a medium then even Betterdry won't be enough.

As long as you have enough padding, and with the proper size, then pointing up is NEVER a problem. Like you, down is just unnatural to me (after all, when we get an erection it naturally points up). I always point up, and never have a problem with leaking over the top. I also make sure to only use premium and well fitted diapers too though.

Like for many other here, "up" feels more natural to me.

To prevent accidentally spraying over the waistband, I like to use a booster pad which wraps around my penis. That means, I have an XXL pad in a M sized diaper, so that there is an "overhang" of booster at the front. When I diaper up, and point my penis upwards, I fold this overhang back over my penis and into the diaper again. So when I pee, all the liquid gets diverted back into the diaper. Plus, I loooove the feeling of soaked diaper padding surrounding my little friend, so this extra "pouch" enhances the pleasure.

Peter77 said:
Like for many other here, "up" feels more natural to me.

To prevent accidentally spraying over the waistband, I like to use a booster pad which wraps around my penis. That means, I have an XXL pad in a M sized diaper, so that there is an "overhang" of booster at the front. When I diaper up, and point my penis upwards, I fold this overhang back over my penis and into the diaper again. So when I pee, all the liquid gets diverted back into the diaper. Plus, I loooove the feeling of soaked diaper padding surrounding my little friend, so this extra "pouch" enhances the pleasure.

Day, night or both?

WBxx said:
Day, night or both?

I've only done this at night. During normal daytime activities, it would probably not stay in place so well. At least my penis sooner or later ends up pointing down.

Also, I cannot pee while lying down, even after all these years. I have to briefly sit up or stand. So I pee upwards against the pouch, and the liquid then runs down and spreads over the whole front of the diaper.

mayhem said:
I'm slightly above average size and I prefer to point down. My junk usually end up flipping downward anyway. I don't know how you guys are able to keep it pointed up unless you're wearing your diaper really tight so that it can't move. At night I try to point it down as far as possible so that when I sleep the pee goes to the back of the diaper. If I point up and I have a bladder spasms it's going to come out of the top of my diaper.

Dont the diapers cause an erection from the soft padding and cause U to point up? I wear diapers to bed and have this happen all of the time.

Absorblock said:
Dont the diapers cause an erection from the soft padding and cause U to point up? I wear diapers to bed and have this happen all of the time.

I'd bet that's a problem for a lot of the guys here. I know when I first got diapers I couldn't relax at all. I still need to start a lot of evenings pointing north before my body realizes it's bedtime and I can adjust myself for proper use.

Absorblock said:

Even after 20 years I still get this from time to time. If I'm not already pointing up, and even a small erection hits me, then my penis will inevitably try to bend like a U. Ouch is the best way to describe it, so up is the only option for me. Always only ever has been.

Slomo said:
Even after 20 years I still get this from time to time. If I'm not already pointing up, and even a small erection hits me, then my penis will inevitably try to bend like a U. Ouch is the best way to describe it, so up is the only option for me. Always only ever has been.

I think many of us would agree that our diapered lives have their "ups" and "downs" ;)

ARBO said:
Whether pointed up or down, it is important to point straight up or straight down. An angle, or bias can bring leakage.

and There is the problem for me. even as an old(er) fart putting on a diaper results in me being hard. pointing down is not an option. as i go to sleep mr winky ends up off to the side, and i end up leaking.

Jamieboy said:
Good Lord! The discussions we get into!

DOWN, or as the case may be, OUT!

Explanation: First, my hardness has a banana like downward curve to it, and bending it backwards, and up, just hurts, if I get erections. Besides that, although I'm only between 6"-6.75" erect, if I pointed up, I'd be spraying my belly all the time, or overloading the top of my diaper, or pullups. Down has always worked best, for getting the whole diaper wet (between my legs, for soaking the back, laying in bed, and just laying on my belly for loading the front). Standing & walking, I just take my time, and let the pulp absorb front & back.

OK, for OUT, I'm guessing you're curious... I started doing what I call "tucking" about four years ago. It's not tucking like a sissy would do, stretching backwards up their crack. Instead, I started tucking my penis shaft back in upon itself, making me turtle-like, and "small". At first, erections we're uncomfortable, but over a period of weeks, they got less & less uncomfortable, and my penis soon began to take on the retreated turtle head look, which I considered to be sort-of babyish. I've continued the practice ever since, and, in that turtle-like position, I pee frontwards, and inside my little turtle-tuck, which gives me an extremely special sensation of warmth, and babylike smallness, but I can tell you, my manhood has not shrunk at all, even though I often have these.restricted, chastity-like erections. When I'm "out", and sexually excited, size is normal, and the tool works as it always did, but in my tucked position, I enjoy the smallestness, giving me the best of both worlds!

I've never heard of anyone else trying this, or doing it to themselves, so I may be the DL pioneer of peenie tucking, for delight & sensations, but I seriously hope others try it. I know how "small" most of us boys "want" to be, and this is one of those extraordinary things I tried to make myself feel small, and pee frontwards, like I guessed real babies & toddlers do. I'm very happy with the results, and I've even discovered I can orgasm in my tucked state, just by squeezing the head inside the inverted shaft, making even my orgasm "seem" a little more babyish (I know they don't have 'em!), considering I'm not fully erect. You could even equate it to having a semi-hard clitoris, and get your fem on!

I have played around with similar "activities" but my guy never stays, as you say, tucked. How do you get him to stay in while you are diapered?

When I first started wearing regularly overnight I had a similar issue. I'd just ignore it and go to sleep. I wake up fairly often over the course of the night, so first time I woke up I'd just reach down and change my aim from Up to Down and go back to sleep. *shrug*

bambinod said:
When I first started wearing regularly overnight I had a similar issue. I'd just ignore it and go to sleep. I wake up fairly often over the course of the night, so first time I woke up I'd just reach down and change my aim from Up to Down and go back to sleep. *shrug*

A bit off topic, but.... Fyi, I just learned that getting an erection but not "taking care if it" will actually swell the prostate for a little while. This is because as part of getting an erection, the body is budding up ejaculatory fluid in the prostate. If you don't ejaculate then it takes time for the body to reabsorb that fluid. Over time, that constant swelling is what contributes to an enlarged prostate.

Unfortunately I've also learned that that getting an erection right after a prostate surgery will make it so it doesn't matter which way you're pointing. An erection hurts no matter what.

Slomo said:
A bit off topic, but.... Fyi, I just learned that getting an erection but not "taking care if it" will actually swell the prostate for a little while. This is because as part of getting an erection, the body is budding up ejaculatory fluid in the prostate. If you don't ejaculate then it takes time for the body to reabsorb that fluid.

I never thought about that but it does make a lot of sense.

Wear it up or down it feels great to be pee,d up in a warm diaper:).

At my age he just stays shriveled up when I put on my overnight cloth diaper. Whenever he lets loose I
just feel it running down my balls. So nice and warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back