Penis up, where have you been all my (diapered) life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WBxx said:
As a child night diapered past the normal age, I don’t recall mom positioning me down before pinning the cloth in place. To the contrary, I’m convinced I was always up. Similarly, back in the day I don’t remember hearing about or seeing anyone pointing their little boy down during diapering (cloth). Conclusion, pointing down came into practice with the arrival of disposable diapers.

Don't forget, little kids are going to be much shorter, and less likely to get erections. Even if/when they do, they will just "tent" the diaper with their "poles". Being adults, our penises are much longer, so that doesn't happen.

Cloth or disposable at a younger age wouldn't make a difference.

xpluswearer said:
Wish I had this problem.. Due to atrophy I rarely can get at full attention. most of the time think of a scared turtle in your mind. The love of my life is very understanding.

I'm exactly the same, I rarely get a full erection. I'm on strong antipsychotics and have been on for years. I used to get a good erection just thinking about nappies now nothing happens. I can't say I'm too bothered though so haven't got it checked out.

I'm slightly above average size and I prefer to point down. My junk usually end up flipping downward anyway. I don't know how you guys are able to keep it pointed up unless you're wearing your diaper really tight so that it can't move. At night I try to point it down as far as possible so that when I sleep the pee goes to the back of the diaper. If I point up and I have a bladder spasms it's going to come out of the top of my diaper.

Nope, I make sure my diaper has the normal amount of room in my "room" and that it's properly sized. In fact, I'm one of the most outspoken in the belief a diaper should be properly fitted and not tight. Yes, every now and then when I am naturally small I will end up pointing down. And as soon as I return to a normal size I'm quickly reminded by it that I need to make an adjustment to point up again.

I find when I'm pointing up, it tends to leak out the sides at the tapes. Perhaps in a full mat diaper, that would be different.

Whenever I get diapered I align my penis with the earth's magnetic field and then adjust 17 degrees to the right.:tongueout:

Just joking. Vaginas rule!

Whether pointed up or down, it is important to point straight up or straight down. An angle, or bias can bring leakage.

rocketman said:
I find when I'm pointing up, it tends to leak out the sides at the tapes. Perhaps in a full mat diaper, that would be different.

That should only happen with cloth like disposables. They are only made for light to moderate incontinence, and will leak like that if subjected to a full stream of urine.

At night I usually point down if I think about it. I dont know why but I just got into the habit of this. During the day I only wear disposable pullups and if I know Im going to go I try to position myself to point down because the holding capacity is mainly in the crotch. Ive actually had to adjust myself while going which is a bit messy. Otherwise the leaks down the inseams from out of the leg openings can be quite noticable and I try to avoid that.

I've "problem" whe I turn on: The end of my dick is going out of diaper, because is so long... I put my diaper mostly pointing down, but when he starts work, so ends pointing up.

This is kind of a science really. Interesting thread tbh. Due to my years of antipsychotics my club is happy in the downswing.

CuddleFish said:
Whenever I get diapered I align my penis with the earth's magnetic field and then adjust 17 degrees to the right.:tongueout:

Just joking. Vaginas rule!

Ever since the solar eclipse, I've been at 13 degrees to the right. Weird!

But, in all seriousness...I mostly just wear at nighttime, when 'orientation' is by FAR most important. Pointing up has always ended up in disaster 90% of the time, unless I'm wearing a diaper that's too big. I'm at a weird area in between size Small and Medium, so I've found that with SOME mediums, I can get away with this---but usually not.

Hooray for front waistbands on diapers! :)

Dan09 said:
.I mostly just wear at nighttime, when 'orientation' is by FAR most important. Pointing up has always ended up in disaster 90% of the time, unless I'm wearing a diaper that's too big.

I've had that experience a couple times when I first started wearing overnight. I'd forget to angle downward, and would semi-wake up at x'oclock in the morning and realize I had some pressure to relieve, and just get started but immediately stop when I realized I was flooding forward. Out of the half a dozen times this happened, I only got far enough to leak once, thankfully.

When I first went into diapers it didn't matter which way I was pointed. My disorder caused so many episodes of violent, full body, muscle spasms with spontaneous erections that I always ended up pointing the wrong way when voiding. Nurses were changing diapers, bedpads, gowns, and sheets 6-12 times a day.

Short time later I started wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants most of the time, which always kept everything contained, no matter which way I was pointing.

Since surgery for prostate cancer, I now have total ED, and am 2" shorter, so always end up aiming straight ahead.

I've always pointed down. A little larger than the average bear in that department. It would be uncomfortable and a leak disaster if I pointed up. Also, almost all of my leaks in my Northshores the last three years (and there haven't been very many) have been because I was pointed sideways.

I have always naturally found down is more comfortable and never really had issues with size changes. I have tried using external catheters "condom catheters" on occasion which extends the outlet and have found it allows to wet the back of the diaper much easier and can often get more use out of it also using boosters helps get more even coverage and less leaks and makes diapers generally more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding this but penis positioned upwards usually results in a wet belly as it sprays up and the end of my 'tackle' would be poking out of the waist band. Pointing down between my legs is the only practical position for me.

woolybobs said:
Not sure if I'm misunderstanding this but penis positioned upwards usually results in a wet belly as it sprays up and the end of my 'tackle' would be poking out of the waist band. Pointing down between my legs is the only practical position for me.

No, that only happens when you wear a too small, or low rise, diaper. As long as it extends up to your waistband, then leaking over the top is not a problem (even with flooding).

And ps, I am somewhat well endowed at 6", and have always pointed up.

Extreamly uncomfortable for me but what ev’a floats ya boat

Like most of the other people that posted to this thread I just nappy up and go with the flow. lol see what I did there ;-) I'm not the biggest guy down there and just let it do it's thing, just let it find its own up, down. Point forward most of the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back