Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have a group assessment a week on Friday for an apprenticeship (funnily enough it's where I buy my padding from!) and I'm super excited, but also very nervous too, I DO have an A-C in GCSE Maths but, the college that I did it at won't accept the results sheet, they want the actual certificate which I do not own, the college I did my GCSE maths never sent those out. So I'm nervous about the assessment which I may have to do if I can't get the certificate in time; I have forgotten pretty much everything I know about maths since then (it was two years ago) and I'm worried I won't do well in it. Also, I'm worried that if I DO get the job that I may not be able to buy padding from there for a while and my stock ain't much to write home about.

So, what do you lot think, do you think everything will be ok?

If you still have those old math books, you might start doing problems in them and try to rebuild your skills. I know that would be difficult, but it might be possible. It depends on how much time you have to prepare.

Brushing up on skills will be lifelong theme, as go from job to job.
There are plentiful resources on the internet, mainly American (because they do a lot of homeschooling) and they're usually better than UK sites/ways despite the different cultures.

Just think yourself lucky that you aren't starting in your local chippy, where you'd have know the price of everything and tot up costs in your head.
:)

Thanks, guys, unfortunately, I do not have the old maths books as they were damaged in a flood about a year or so again, I may do tests on BBC Bitesize or find the noncalculator papers online then look for the answer sheets after I've finished them. All I can do tbh, but I will try as hard as I can!

See if you can follow up and get a personal copy of your transcrips rushed over to you. You may have to pay for it, but that will be cheaper and much easier than retaking even just one course.

And why wouldn't you be able to buy diapers from them. If anything you'd probably get an employee discount, and save on shipping too.

I've emailed the college that I did my GCSE Maths and haven't had an email back yet, and yeah, I probably will be able to buy padding, it's just me mum trying to scare me more than likely.

The place where you buy your padding, is this the Inco Shop (NappiesRUs)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back